Author Topic: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 game disc before proceeding.  (Read 18243 times)

Offline tytannichelle

• Nooboo
Before, I apologize about my English, I'm not fluent in it.
I used to launch this game without any disc inserted for 2 years. Then, I updated something (i forgot what is it, the game launcher or the game) into the newest version. Since then, every time I launch the game, whether from the game launcher, or the shortcut, or even from C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin .... but they're all useless. There's always a pop-up that says "No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 game disc before proceeding."

I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it again.
I also tried to restart my computer.
And I also inserted both of the disc.
But all are useless.

Please help me as soon as possible, cause I really miss playing this game. Thank you very much, hope you can understand my english  :(

Offline SigBab

• Nooboo
Maybe you need an updated "nocd.package", if that's what you're using. The update could have corrupted it. Try downloading it again from nraas.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
I've had that before maybe 2 years ago I think. So the way I tried is registered the latest Expansion Pack I had into the sims3.com and downloaded it from Origin downloader and it worked. Also you can play it with no CD as well.
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline tytannichelle

• Nooboo
Thankyou for both of you! I'll try it.. :D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
@SigBab, if you're talking about the twallan Mod, as I understand it, it never needs to be updated. :)