Author Topic: Looking for someone to assist me in making a house..  (Read 1217 times)

Offline krissychan

• Waifu
  • Nooboo
Looking for someone to assist me in making a house..
« on: April 10, 2013, 03:46:53 AM »
And by assist me, I mean give me your opinions on the different things I try, suggest things, etc.
And please, don't say "it's YOUR house! YOU decide!" I love having other people's opinions and I'm a fairly indecisive person. I will NOT do something I don't like, but if I like both A and B I'll ask your opinion, and of course try things you suggest :D
I appreciate any takers.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Looking for someone to assist me in making a house..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 04:21:59 AM »
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'm going to guess you want inspiration. This thread will help you decide what floor plan to go with and will give you some ideas on the exterior. This thread will help you decide on colours in a room.

I quite like building either contemporary houses or Victorian townhouses, although for various reasons, none of mine are listed on this forum. I've only got two builds, both with different styles. Click on Builds by Bubbles to browse my two builds. Neashaleigh has a huge variety of builds on the Swap Shop. They might help. Janna has lots of gardens on the forum. Ladybug53 has some lovely builds as well on the Swap Shop. I find looking at other peoples ideas really helps to find ideas for our own work. You could also take up a build on the Building and Construction Requests Thread which is good if you are stuck for ideas as well.

Hope this helps! :)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything