Author Topic: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty: Graveyard Please, New installation coming SOON!  (Read 13244 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty Chapter EIGHT!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 04:22:55 PM »
Is Rhea aware that a Pregnant person is watching her gardening? Does Miraj or Vj have a girlfriend...  ::)
Welcome to the new boys. And  happy birthday to Hestia and Athena

Woo Anna! You nailed it straight away :D!

And now for solving the mystery!!! (I would have kept the suspense had I not got a tight schedule for the coming two weeks :o)
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 9 : Brothers in Love
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 04:23:20 PM »
Chapter 9 : Brothers in Love

"Do you know my child, those names you hear everyday around town: the Bachelors, the Wainwrights, they are of even more ancient blood than yours."

"And know that their blood and your blood are richly mingled. Had not it been for that, they would not have survived."

"It all started with two brothers in love."

Miraj was the first to be struck by Cupid's arrows.

He had become somewhat of a loner in his young adult life. He was constantly caring for the children and smoothing whatever rough patches VJ conjured in business.

I was very pleased when I heard of Bella.

Miraj and Bella had been friends since childhood. Though their contact had diminished over the years, a chance meeting resulted in a night of stargazing and a budding romance.

Miraj later added that it was followed by a visit to the theater.

Meanwhile, Cupid had decided to give VJ a very special birthday present, with as expected, the inappropriate touch. The gift was in the form of Blair Wainwright, longtime and stady girlfriend of Cyclone Sword.

Both brother seemed to share a passion for stargazing.

Things were not too smooth,

Blair refused to be overly unfaithful and progress further than the gentle lovey dovey.

Meanwhile Bella would have long conversations with Miraj but refused to visit for dinner. Miraj was very distraught.

That issue, however, was solved pretty soon.

Bella finally turned up, and I was shocked to see that she was hugely pregnant. Miraj seemed to know nothing about it as he was even more horrified when she went to labour right in our home. She was rushed to hospital.

That was the next memorable incident I mentioned in the last story.

Rudy had a nearly-a-twin half-niece to share his birthday.

Bella Bachelor gave birth to Miraj's daughter, Carie Bachelor.
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
The State of Town : Word from the Watcher 1
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 04:26:22 PM »

The State of Town : Word from the Watcher 1

For anyone who has gone through the trials of a newbie writer, I'm sure even the smallest milestone is a gratifying experience!

This Watcher has been merely a silent observer but of course, now and then, she makes her voice heard!

So Thank You to all of you for reading through!

The Immortal Dynasty is much more challenging than I first thought, and writing the story is perhaps one of the most challenging parts in itself.

Its a great experience, piecing together each storyline and adding flesh to the characters..

And as for the state of town, just some juicy, random gossips! (picked up over the family trees!)

• The Alto-Landgraab feud has ended in a classic Romeo-Juliet with Holly and Malcolm going steady.
  • Micheal Bachelor (dirty guy) was in a relationship with the widowed Cornelia Goth, even older than his mother!!! However she had passed away by the time Bella gave birth.
  • And dear Agnes is still single. Uh huh...!

Until next time,
From The Watcher with Love
Mission Unnamed

Louise56

Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty: Two Chapters and a Word from the Watcher!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »
Congrats on 500 views! I'm always glad when Holly and Malcolm find each other. :)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »
I applaud you for having so many kids in the household--I know it's tricky to have more than one nooboo, especially in an ever-busy immortal dynasty!
And congratulations on the 500 views! You deserve them!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 09:04:32 PM »
Whoa...that is a LOT of children. You are very brave for attempting this. :P

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 09:57:12 PM »

I agree!  It's going to be a hectic house.  Better make sure you leave space for your first heir and spouse!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 01:41:33 AM »
Congrats on 500 views! I'm always glad when Holly and Malcolm find each other. :)

Thank you Louise! Hehe I'm more of a Holly+Ethan shipper but I like Malcolm+Holly too! Just hope their kids have some nice dress taste:D!

I applaud you for having so many kids in the household--I know it's tricky to have more than one nooboo, especially in an ever-busy immortal dynasty!
And congratulations on the 500 views! You deserve them!

Thank You:)))!

Its Rhea's LTW to be surrounded by family a.k.a five kids and yeees its so tricky! She was just days away from becoming an Elder and i was scared she'd miss it as I didn't want to adopt! I had got her the fertility treatment LTR but she kept popping our singletons. Anyway she gave birth to Rudy on the very day she became Elder!

:P Hehe! I can barely concentrate at sometimes! I've made VJ and Miraj fulltime nannies LOL!

I agree!  It's going to be a hectic house.  Better make sure you leave space for your first heir and spouse!

True there! I had originally planned for all Rhea's kids to be sons but no matter how many apples I made her eat, it didn't work the first two times, hence Hestia and Athena. I am very upto face the fact that the dynasty will fail if VJ and Miraj don't die before Hestia turns Elder. However, they have a huge age gap, so yeah fingers crossed though I'll miss those two!

Mission Unnamed

karlissa

Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty: Two Chapters and a Watcher's Word!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »
Poor Agnes, she only ever gets a relationship if you make her, and Iqbal had a very sad death, and shame on you Geoffrey!

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2013, 10:06:35 AM »
Hi there,

It's a while since I posted, but just to clarify that I've not given up. Life with exams is being pretty hectic, and I'm counting my fingers till the day I can get back to my immortals:D.

I may restart the dynasty, because I feel out of touch if I don't play continuously. Having plans to make it a dynasty strongly corresponding to the stories of the Greek gods, without just using their names and traits. So by case, if I start the dynasty over again what characters from Greek mythology would you love to see???

I mean to keep the founder and the spouse the same. Can't do away with Icky :D.

Mission Unnamed

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
Um, fat Bacchus/Dionysus please.  With the wreath.  And the personality.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »
I definitely liked the premise of this story. One suggestion though--I think having that many children was a serious downfall. There would have been no way, other than by accident, that either Miraj or VJ would have died before the founder turned elder.

If and when you do restart, I will most definitely be reading!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
I can't wait to read your restart! Only, as Raia said, too many children may be the ultimate downfall.

Hestia is actually one of my favorite Olympians, but I also LOVE Artemis, Athena, and Aphrodite.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Could the moderators please move this thread to the graveyard? I'll be coming with a new installation of the antics of the pantheon soon!!!

Thank you for all your suggestions! I've already added some to my current try. Its significantly different from the older versions!

Um, fat Bacchus/Dionysus please.  With the wreath.  And the personality.
I like Dinoysus too :D! Was thinking of making him my last immortal.

I definitely liked the premise of this story. One suggestion though--I think having that many children was a serious downfall. There would have been no way, other than by accident, that either Miraj or VJ would have died before the founder turned elder.

If and when you do restart, I will most definitely be reading!

Yes, for this try I reduced the number of children (errrghh I so wanted to do the surrounded by children ltw <sigh?).

I can't wait to read your restart! Only, as Raia said, too many children may be the ultimate downfall.

Hestia is actually one of my favorite Olympians, but I also LOVE Artemis, Athena, and Aphrodite.

Hehe...they are definitely in! Hestia, though, will be a minor character.
Mission Unnamed