Author Topic: Occult-Celebrity Mod  (Read 6181 times)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Occult-Celebrity Mod
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:15:22 PM »
I'm in the process of installing Supernatural right now [YAY SALES] and having had some experience with this, I think its VERY irritating that almost every time my celebrity woohoos her genie HUSBAND, that she gets shamed. I can understand being shamed for doing something like woohoo in public. She had 4 kids with him, none out of wedlock. And she had never woohooed him before marrying him.

But she still gets shamed for woohooing her HUSBAND who just happens to be a different life-state. Is there a mod that fixes this?

Edit: Yes I understand that I can opt out of the celebrity system. But I happen to like it.

Chuckles_82

Re: Occult-Celebrity Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 08:44:14 PM »
I'll look into the files and see if I can make one for you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 09:33:41 PM »
Here you go. I've run this one in my game with a 5-star celebrity and a fairy, and no disgrace thus-far. It appears that there is normally a 20% chance that they will get disgraced from woohooing with an occult. I have changed this to 0. Let me know how it goes, as it is hard to say when it is ordinarily based on chance. It will conflict with any other mod that changes the celebrity _XML. Place it in the mods/overrides folder.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
I'll see how it goes since my werewolf is a 2 star celeb right now and his wife is a witch who is a nobody.