Author Topic: lifetime happiness points cheat  (Read 8197 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
lifetime happiness points cheat
« on: November 23, 2016, 03:17:19 AM »
@Carl --- I just started TS3 two days ago and your TS3 guide and going on the forum was incredibly helpful, too. 

I saw the below in your Sims 3 Guide, and I found out that if you pause the game and hold the control key down while you left click, you get tons of points --- very quickly.  I got about 150,000 to 180,000 lifetime happiness points per Sim in my household in a very short time --- even shorter than the way you described.

“Cheat for Infinite Lifetime Rewards (Lifetime Happiness Points)
Make your Sim and get them into their house. Save the game once they're moved in, then head back to the main menu. Before you load your Sims 3 saved game again, open the cheat console (Control + Shift + C) and type testingcheatsenabled true. Once you load your Sims game, the testing cheats will still be on. This will allow you to go to the lifetime rewards tab, then control click in the area around the treasure chest icon. The game should be unpaused to do this, or it may appear to not be working. Each click will give your Sim an additional 500 lifetime happiness points. Click away, you've got infinite reward points to spend! Go out and snag that Food Replicator.”

@coolsim9999999

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: lifetime happiness points cheat
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »
I have used only it once so far and recently: To make Gunther Goth an immortal vampire who could withstand daylight. He was just an NPC in my game, but he wouldn't stay out of the sun and was constantly burning and in a super bad mood - worse than his usual. Afterwards, he happily walked the streets with a sparkle and was easier to interact with :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 12:25:27 PM »
I never managed to make this work. I tried and tried and tried... Maybe it's my Apple keyboard or I'm just very clumsy LOL.
I add lifetime happiness points with MasterController with the cheats module.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 01:16:13 PM »
@Nindigo --- I'm glad it worked for you!

@Candyd --- I'm glad you found a way to add Lifetime Happiness Points, anyway!