Author Topic: Help With Stylist Career  (Read 5181 times)

Offline missesshand

• Nooboo
Help With Stylist Career
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:28:57 PM »
I am going insane right now! This is probably the stupidest thing EVER, but I can not figure out how to get the pictures off my cellphone that I take of my makeovers. They don't show up in my inventory, and I can't figure out how to get them there to put in my portfolio. Please Please Help!!

Offline Autumn Morning

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Help With Stylist Career
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 08:44:20 AM »
Hi, missesshand. Welcome to the forum!

In the Stylist profession, you're given the opportunity to take photos of your client after you've completed the job, and you don't have to do a separate action to take a photo with your cell phone camera. When the game gives you the chance to take the photo, take it and it will automatically be added to your portfolio. I don't think you have to manually move them to your portfolio at all.

Here's a thread with some more information: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,1114.0.html

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline missesshand

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:51:41 AM »
That's the thing! When I take the picture, like it automatically has you do, it doesn't show up in my portfolio or anywhere that I can find. >:(

Also, I never get the option to ask the client her thoughts on fashion or whatever so I know what they're looking for. Under "fashion" I only get insult, discuss, compliment.

Offline Autumn Morning

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 11:05:39 AM »
Hm. Do you have World Adventures as well? Could you try using a camera instead of the cell phone and see if that works?

As for the other section, I don't have access to the game right now to check, but I think I have in the past used what I could find out about their traits and their favorite color for the makeover.

Offline missesshand

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »
It was a glitch. When I restarted the game it was working like it should. :)

Offline Autumn Morning

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 08:19:27 AM »
Great! Glad to hear it! Happy styling!  :)