Author Topic: The Soup Dynasty  (Read 15979 times)

Offline Oathbear

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Soup Dynasty
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 11:23:46 AM »
Sorry for the lack of update. Exam is killing my time and brain.
This one will be rather dull, and updates will be slower since I have to prepare for yet another exam.

Well, its almost Chinese New Year. Maybe I'll get SN with the extra money, since you guys made that expansion sounds so awesome, I'm going to check it out myself.

Insert Soup-related Puns Here

Thea needs some work out to remove that extra layer of fat.

And Sweetpea has been working hard to supermax painting.

Here's Potato posing for her elder sculpture. I don't know why, but its making me laugh.

After the birthday excitement went away, the household decided to have another family outing at the Oasis Shoreline. Except for Doris who stayed home to finish Potato's portraits.

Potato is trying out the new teppaniyaki grill. How epic.

Here's Wayne, dancing all by himself. Poor guy.

Chicken might as well stay in home with Doris since he's busy with sculpting.

Though he did stop for awhile to eat Potato's teppaniyaki with Thea.

The epic water balloon fight between Doris' kids generation one against generation two. At least until Finn ran away to who knows where.

I was checking Chicken's situation when Wayne automatically hits on Potato. Hmm...

And after I ordered all of them to go home, I found Sweetpea swimming at the ocean, in the winter! Okay...

Even though Chicken has two gorgeous lady near him, he won't be getting close to them anytime soon. At least not until he finishes his SuperMax and stuffs, so I won't get too distracted. Read : Because I haven't decided between Thea or Sweetpea.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 01:27:16 PM »
I have had a few Sims decide going for a swim in the freezing cold sounds like a stellar idea.  They tend to have traits like "childish," but I always have to get them out before they die.  "Where's Eden?"  "Oh, neck deep in frozen water."  "Awesome."

Good on Tala for losing the extra flab.  I wish I had the devotion to work out the way I sometimes make Sims do :p

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2013, 02:06:48 PM »
If you want Thea to lose weight, it might be better to get a treadmill instead (or a stereo/TV, and choose a cardio workout).

I don't know which twin I prefer either, so you can be indecisive all you want.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2013, 02:13:10 PM »
Jogging will also turn a chubby sim into a slender one, no equipment necessary. I've seen some pretty drastic results.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »
I love Thea's bright red hair! So, she is my winner :) I love the water balloon fight between Doris' children, generation 1 vs. generation 2, ultimate battle  :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2013, 06:29:18 PM »
Basically, to put it succinctly, anything that is considered cardio exercise makes Sims lose weight, while strength exercises build muscle. I spent so long having my Sim run on the treadmill wondering why his wish to Become More Muscular wasn't getting fulfilled! Oh well haha.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »
Potato!? Where are you? We need to have an update! SOON! I'm so sad, have you left us?  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.