Author Topic: Perfect Genetics Challenge-The Grayer Legacy  (Read 2378 times)

Offline TheUnspecified

• Cthulhu Hater
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Look, I'm still here at 4am. What a surprise.
Perfect Genetics Challenge-The Grayer Legacy
« on: February 26, 2016, 10:22:15 PM »
So, I know I just started a legacy a few days ago, but I kinda wanted to do a more interesting version of the legacy challenge, so here it is. I'm not discontinuing the other one, though, just doing something different. Unlike the last one, however, I'm going to give the founder a backstory, as well as amp up the individuality of the sim to make it harder, as I have done challenges like this before, and would like to try something new. Before I get into that, though, I need to introduce the founder:

Name: Ashton Grayer
Traits: Vegetarian, Green Thumb, Dislikes Children, Couch Potato, Loves The Outdoors
Favorites: R&B, Autumn Salad, Lime
Sign: Virgo

Okay, so obviously Ashton is a bit on the odd side. I've decided that her children must have the same skin, eye, and hair color, as well as be one of the fae. That ramps up the difficulty quite a bit. Anyway, backstory time. This challenge won't make sense without a backstory.

For a long time, Ashton had thought of herself as an outcast. She despised her appearance and looked at the beautiful world around her as an example of what she should be like. Ashton looked nothing like any other of her supposed relatives, and embraced the feeling that she was alone in her troubles. She distanced herself from her family and friends, thought of her childhood as a lie as she couldn't have come from one of those oh-so-normal parents of hers, and felt that them making her believe that counted as them having betrayed her trust. Ashton moved away almost immediately after turning 18, and meant to make a new life for herself in a new town with new people. To achieve her desired lifestyle, she set several rules for herself in advance:
   1) She would embrace nature. It was normal, perfectly so, and maybe if she spent enough time around it, it would rub off on her.
   2)She wouldn't get attached. Not because she didn't like people, but because it didn't make sense for someone like her to be around people like them.
   3)If she did get married, it would be to someone of the exact opposite of her, someone to remind of just how dull life can be.
   And above all, she would never have children. Whether by accident or by choice, having children that looked like her would break her, and she didn't want to have gotten past all those years of self-loathing only to have been ruined by something she created.
Just you wait, I'm going to post some useless crap on the internet.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge-The Grayer Legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:24:47 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @TheUnspecified - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Dynasty and Legacy Challenge Stories

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.