Author Topic: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)  (Read 28915 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - This, That, and A Little Of It All (11/02)
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2013, 03:15:56 AM »
Hold on, didn't you already make Ciaran female once? Aoife?

Yep, and that is totally who I shall make him procreate with if he doesn't behave enough >:3

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - This, That, and A Little Of It All (11/02)
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2013, 08:52:33 AM »
*ponders* I think Aoife and Colt babies would be out of this world... lol :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2013, 02:28:23 AM »
Triple Birthday
...And a Kittenboo

...Do I take too many pictures of each event? Because I can cut down on them if I need to....

Anna: One...

Anna: Two times two....

Anna: Annd one in the late evening. What happened inbetween you might ask? A dresser/mirror combo attack....some wooing...toddler playing....kittenboo....the usual. Wait, you want to see such as it happened?

Anna: Isn’t she just the most adorablest thing ever? <3

Anna: Some easy work for Rob – the last time this ran through, the seduction was all inside.
Then later as they were about to move from the bathroom and shower to the bedroom...

Luan came in and plunked herself down. Now, in any other Sims file I’ve played, the cat was never BFFs with a human when it had a kittenboo, so this was new.

Anna: Eventually though, there was ickle male kittenboo; and he’s adorable – see?

Anna: His base coat is his momma’s, but his markings are his daddy’s.....other than that striped tail. His name is Gethin, meaning dusky.

Anna: A toddler and her mommy^^

Anna: Awen is the adorablest toddler ever~

Anna: I mean, look at that adorable plotting face!

Anna: She is indeed evil...

Anna: But she can totally charm anyone if needed.
Awen: *Giggles*

Anna: I’ve never managed to have cats complete this interaction before...isn’t Anain adorable holding his son? <3

Jeanna: *Bleaugh~*
Anna: One down...a number of others to go...

Anna: Life fruit of very nice/great quality with a perfect death flower still growing....the original death flower did flower with only a single flower, so I replanted it in hopes that it produces more.

Anna: Set up for Ciaran’s adult portrait, but he’s currently turned the wrong way, contemplating the stars and his immortality to be...

Anna: There were no pictures, but Calli aged up in her garden and when she did, I didn’t re-find her hair immediately, so she temporarily has a cute store hair.

Next time; A child, hopeful impending house revamp, some talking and hopefully some wooing~

Oh – and after this update, Lysithea is forced to wear a venetian mask face paint that covers her whole face because she is scary looking without eyebrows and I will not deal with it if I have a choice considering eyebrows for her just won’t show up!

Also, I don't actually like how i've written it overall, but I don't see a way to change it except pulling it down and rewriting it before putting it back up with the same pictures, but I don't want to do that...it's what I get for writing it with no idea of plot other than ' hey let's plop Ciaran into Union Cove to hopefully complete an Immortal Dynasty, and the Moons look like interesting people so i'll use them, and the second gen will probably be a sculptor or painter, and i'll wing the rest!' I will for sure complete Ciaran, and his family's journey to immortality though.

~Anna

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2013, 10:26:38 PM »
Oh, and by the way....

Thank you for over 3,000 views~ Love you people  ;)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2013, 10:50:21 PM »
I was going to try and make a comment that isn't just squealing over how cute Awen is, but that won't work.

*squee* SO DARN CUTE. <3

I see that Rob is making himself a useful dynasty asset too. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2013, 06:57:44 AM »
You were right, Arwen is indeed incredible cute! 
And it seems like you are planning more nooboos...yay!!;D

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
You were right, Arwen is indeed incredible cute! 
And it seems like you are planning more nooboos...yay!!;D

It's actually Awen, meaning muse in..Gaelic I believe it is.
Plus Rob is too cute of a sim to just live and die without joining the household in some way.  ;)

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »

Wow, Awen and Gethin are just too cute! I like Awen's face paint, and I'm glad she got her daddy's bright blue eyes. She's going to be a charmer for sure! Also, you only get one deathflower per deathflower bush. You can, however, get someone with the Green Thumb trait to revive it after it dies to get a second death flower.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2013, 03:20:17 AM »
Wow, Awen and Gethin are just too cute! I like Awen's face paint, and I'm glad she got her daddy's bright blue eyes. She's going to be a charmer for sure! Also, you only get one deathflower per deathflower bush. You can, however, get someone with the Green Thumb trait to revive it after it dies to get a second death flower.

Huh, apparently I should set Calli...or was it Lysi....probably Calli... to work the next time it flowers. I thought it was supposed to give you two, and then you could plaant one, get two, plant two, get for and such.

Awen also has his white-blonde hair, but I can always change their hair over if I don't like their hair. I'm said she's not a rainboo, but she does have a rainboo parent, she's also on the far right side of her skin scale, and if i get my way, she's marrying a blueboo or a greenboo. I've also played in CAS with her, and she is beautiful~ Looks a lot like momma Calli and Lysi - man Calli's genes were strong, considering Lysi was gen 3 or 4 of the Moons of Jupiter Dynasty - and Mwyn also looks a lot like her mom, so the two look rather identical, so Mwyn's hair will probably get changed.

anything