Author Topic: Frustrated with Double Household  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Fastmav347

• Llama Wrangler
Frustrated with Double Household
« on: February 01, 2013, 10:30:41 PM »
So I return from my trip to china and bam all the sudden my house hold doubled, I got doubles of all the sims that were in there.... ofcourse I didn't save the game in over an hour =/

Edit: ended up reloading last save... worked out good in the end because I ended up getting the Axe adventure towards the end..... Now I just need to figure our what to do with 6 bills in my inventory that i can't pay and/or delete

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Frustrated with Double Household
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
Hi Fastmav347.

I changed the subject line to something more specific for your post.  Whenever starting a new topic, please make sure to make the subject as specific as possible so that readers know what the topic is about.  It helps keep our Forum tidy and organized, too.

I'm glad you got your problem fixed.  As for the bills in your inventory, that's a bug from one of the recent expansion packs.  Whichever one brought online dating and the attraction system.  I'm sorry, but I'm drawing a blank on which expansion it was.  I believe those bills come as gifts in the mail from admirers.  There's really nothing to do about them except let them sit in the inventory.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunnydays

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Frustrated with Double Household
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:31:44 AM »
Stuck bills in inventory are a bug from Seasons. I think they occur when a sim gives you a gift, but dies before you receive the gift. It can also happen when you come back from overseas - any gifts foreign sims gave you whilst away turn into bills (and sometimes omni plant seeds). You can mostly prevent this by checking your sims' mail regularly, including just before you come back from vacation, so you receive the gift in its proper form before the sim becomes unreachable and their gift turns into a fake bill. Mods such as MasterController can also be used to clean out stuck objects from your sims' inventory.

As for your first problem, I don't know why that would have occurred. World Adventures used to have a stack of bugs like that, but I was under the impression they've all been fixed through patches. Glad you sorted it out, though.