Author Topic: Say no to abductions!  (Read 3672 times)

Chuckles_82

Say no to abductions!
« on: January 31, 2013, 07:28:58 AM »
Don't want your sim to get abducted? Lock their doors, and they'll have a route fail tantrum, but stay firmly on the ground. On a community lot? Buy a bunch of garden gnomes, which can be dragged to inventory, and then place them in front of exits. If they're outdoors, you could try placing the gnomes around them, though I haven't had to try outdoors yet. Share any other ways you know to avoid letting your sims get abducted.

Offline heatherliz2002

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Say no to abductions!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:38:46 AM »
That is so helpful- thanks for posting!  The number of abductions I've been getting is driving me crazy, especially while trying to play the challenges!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:06:57 AM »
I don't use the telescope or pick up space rocks ever.   This lowers the likelyhood of being abducted to something like 5%.  It's the picking up of space rocks, having them on your lot and using the telescope that increases those chances.   I've had one abduction in 6 weeks.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline batsrcool

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
You can also avoid being abducted by resetting your Sim. It'll clear out the queue, even clearing out things you can't clear out normally, like being abducted.