Author Topic: Opportunities  (Read 2840 times)

Offline PartyGirl

• Nooboo
Opportunities
« on: June 24, 2010, 05:07:24 PM »
I was wondering if there is a way to disable the opportunities from coming up at all.  They are kinda irritating me at times and I don't want to click the x for no if I don't have to.  Thanks.  :)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
Re: Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »
I suppose you could live a life with no skills, no job, and absolutely no contact, and then you could live in your house all day every day. But other than that, no sorry there isn't. Is it really too much trouble to just click the X?
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SJ

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 08:57:51 PM »
As far as I know, there's no way to disable opportunities.

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 09:29:45 AM »
Find one with no time limit and accept it, you can only have 1 of each type at a time, so you won't be offered another one until you complete the one you've got or it expires.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 08:24:14 PM »
If I let my Sims take the opportunities, how will this help them? Because many of them need time and effort and I don't want to waste those on something not beneficial for them!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:35:30 PM »
Then just don't accept them and wait for one to come along that you want your sim to finish.  There is not too many choices, accept or don't accept.  Alot of opportunities help them in advancing in their job quicker, more money.  Yes, some of the opportunities take time, but those are usually the ones that help in the job performance the most.  If you want to just not choose opportunities, then in the long run, they won't make as much money and that is the whole point of working.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 08:49:25 PM »
If I let my Sims take the opportunities, how will this help them? Because many of them need time and effort and I don't want to waste those on something not beneficial for them!

An opportunity always benefits your Sim in one way or another.  They can get money, skill increases, job performance increases, increased relationships, any number of things.  The benefit for your Sim will be shown on the opportunity window under the description of the opportunity.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »
Thanks guys  :)