Author Topic: so many glitches im lost  (Read 2977 times)

Offline katmonti

• Nooboo
so many glitches im lost
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:58:31 PM »
So Ive been gaming the sims since the first one came out yes im that old. lol. I am so disapointed with every sims 3 having some weird glitch. but I could usually get by. But after just getting seasons there are so many its getting on my last nerve. I am right now doing the paranormal profession and when i scan for ghosts at a higher level i find them but they dont appear like they should. also have had horses walk right into my house somehow have to tear down a wall for them to leave. then the fact that every diffrent time my sim ends up completly nude walking around. has anyone else had some of these problems.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: so many glitches im lost
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:13:15 PM »
The ghost hunter profession was broken by a recent patch and fixed with 1.50. However, ghost hunters who were employed prior to the patch still have issues. The only way to fix that is by quitting and rejoining the profession, which sucks, but it's better than staying in a glitched job.

Stuck horses are common. An easier way to free them is to open up the cheats panel and reset the horses out of there.

I once had a nudist sim. Once I changed him into his everyday clothes, he cut it out. The fix to that is usually to manually change them into a better outfit and go to the dresser to remove extraneous career outfits (or so I think).
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: so many glitches im lost
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 03:52:23 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, katmonti.

I don't see a specific issue in your post here and it's not really concerned with the Seasons expansion pack.  I'm going to lock this thread and ask that you look for answers to any specific problems on the Forum, then if you don't find the answers, you can make a specific topic about your problem.  Also, I edited your post to remove the large purple font.  Please use only the default Forum font settings when posting to help us keep things tidy and easy to read.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."