Author Topic: Meteor Strikes School!  (Read 13439 times)

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Meteor Strikes School!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 08:42:42 PM »
I resetsim everybody

That's a very good idea Magz.  I wonder if it would be considered cheating in a challenge or dynasty file?  I'd have to do it anyway, now you've pointed out the solution, and I'd simply abandon my entry into a challenge if it breaks the rules, which I bet it does.  I just could not watch all those little cyber kids die!
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 09:01:12 PM »
It's a very interesting question as to whether or not that violated Dynasty rules... Not that I have a problem with sims dying, but the meteor hitting the school is a little ridiculous o.o
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »
It is probably cheating but since I rarely try challenges anymore (I never complete them as my IRL work is too erratic), I do it.   

Yes they are pixels, but hey I sob when the silly stray cat carks it on my Sim's doorstep.  When my dynasty Sim's spouses die, I cry buckets!
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:09 AM »
The only meteor I've ever had struck the City Hall in Sunset Valley. My sim survived, but her co-worker Madison VanWatson was killed by the impact. She'd only met Madison that day too!
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge