Author Topic: Jack o lanterns  (Read 4215 times)

Chuckles_82

Jack o lanterns
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:40:29 PM »
For some reason, whenever I have more than 5 jack o lanterns, the extra ones, starting with the oldest, start smashing on their own. Is there a limit on how many you can have? Or a time that they are supposed to last?

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: jack o lanterns
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »
For some reason, whenever I have more than 5 jack o lanterns, the extra ones, starting with the oldest, start smashing on their own. Is there a limit on how many you can have? Or a time that they are supposed to last?

I've had them last at least a couple of days before they start going bad (or smashing on their own) I just figured it was the food rotting.  I think you can have as many as you want, I know I've had about 10 before (all happily glowing as the kids trick-or-treated)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

Re: Jack o lanterns
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 02:52:17 AM »
My sim stomp a Jack o lantern and he catch on fire! Don't light the Jack o Lanterns if your sim like to stomp on them lol.

Offline ilovethesims

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 12:56:27 AM »
I think I have three jack o lanterns in my house that my Sim carved (without my permission) and after three days two of them got smashed up without the Sim stomping on them.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 01:03:05 AM »
I think they only last a certain time.  They look smashed, but they've just gone bad.  A real pumpkin could only be a jack-o-lantern for a certain length of time before it would spoil.  I think that's what the game is duplicating.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything