Author Topic: Does installing Seasons fix any of the bugs introduced with the last patch?  (Read 7553 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Does installing Seasons fix any of the bugs introduced with the last patch?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 10:20:31 AM »
Hey guys this has gotten off topic.  This thread is very specifically about if installing Seasons fixes the bugs from the last patch.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 12:10:51 PM »
You're right, my apololgies for the drifting. 

It fixed the analyzing of rocks, the marriage problems it seems and I think the fish problem.  What else has been fixed?  I know the gardening one hasn't   :(  for my old games. 
The only ones I had been affected by had been the stones and the fish, so I don't know what else was game wise not individual glitches.  Of couse, I may not have known it was a problem, if it started before I started to play.   :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 07:33:10 PM »
I didn't want to start a new thread, because this one already existed.

For me, Seasons has given me more bugs then I have ever had previously, and it's not just things relating to the extra gameplay or the seasons themselves.  I don't have any custom content, but my sims keep getting stuck between levels of a house, being told it's worktime when it's really a day off, and getting random days off, even when it's not a holiday or they've had a family event.  When I try to sell my inventory items when the game is paused, a spare item pops up in the actual game.  I can sell it, and it goes away when I press play, but I've never had that happen before.

This isn't to say that everyone has these problems, though.  This is just me and my slow computer.  Everyone's experience will be different.

One thing it has fixed, however, is the wedding presents - I'm receiving those again :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 08:43:22 PM »
I haven't had all those problems, Lily, but the notifications about worktime on days off are in my game too, and I don't have Seasons installed, so I think that particular issue must be related to the patch as I never had it before. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything