Author Topic: The Harris Life States Dynasty: GRAVEYARD PLEASE  (Read 10660 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty-Chapter 3 Finishing Up and Heir Making
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »
So sorry you didn't get a rainboo,I didn't get a rainboo either so we can be grumpy together.

I am totally with you on the random thing I am leaving everything up to chance too.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty-Chapter 3 Finishing Up and Heir Making
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »
I am so very sorry to inform you all that file has been attacked with multiple glitches and I have lost to the pc.  First it was the zombies day and night.  Rica and Metro told me that I could save my file to the bin and start over in a new town-which, by the way, others can do too, provided they ask Metro and Rica FIRST.  So I moved my family to Sunlit Tides, mainly so there weren't two Argus's in the town, and my paintings (mausoleum pieces) disappeared completely.  Metro and Rica said that I could just re-create them, since the value of the pieces isn't part of the scoring component.   Now, I can't place any community lots in Sunlit Tides, it just will not let me.  So I give up!!!  I am going to start a brand new file, yet again.  This time I think I'm going to play further ahead before I start posting my story, making sure the beginning glitches don't show up. 
I feel bad having you guys read my stories, and I keep having to start over. :'(   
The only good thing about this is that maybe, just maybe, I will get rainboos this time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty-Glitchedy, Glitch, Glitch-GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 05:57:29 PM »
That's a shame that you failed. I was really enjoying this. I can't wait until your next attempt as I love your writing.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
That is always the dilemma, to post or not to post, and how early. Well, I'm sorry your dynasty failed, but we always learn something, right?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 04:36:29 AM »
I'm so sorry you failed, but don't feel bad! We'll be looking forward to your next attempt as well and hopefully third time will be the charm for you!  :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 05:37:12 PM »
This topic has been moved back from the graveyard at the author's request.

Good luck simfulicious!  Glad you figured it out.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty: Ch. 3- Finishing Up and Heir Making
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »
Thank you, Rica!
Thanks to another thread on here, I was able to learn that what I thought was a glitch just needed to be worked another way.  So I now have my Harris's living in Sunlit Tides (with permission from Metro and Rica) and when the challenge is over, I will have to add wk5day2 to my total time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty: Ch. 3- Finishing Up and Heir Making
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 06:53:15 AM »
Chapter 4:  Toddler Time

Sweetcheeks:  Hi forum, I just became a teenager.  Sorry you didn't get see my younger pictures, but MeMe destroyed them when she thought we were toast.

MeMe:  Thanks for ratting me out, Sweetcheeks.  You just keep waving, cause I'm betting you'll be doing your final wave in about 24 hours.

And true to MeMe's word, as soon as Sweetcheeks aged up the next day, she was kicked out of the house to find her own inner fairy.  I wish I could tell you guys what her traits and so forth are, but I got rid of the paper with them written on.  I do think I chose the Inner Beauty LTW for her though.  She now lives in a small hut on the beach.

And so now we can turn our focus to the generation 2 heiress, Snowsmile.  Her traits at birth are Excitable and Easily Impressed.

Here's are cute little wolfey after spinning at the cake. 
MeMe:  Who dressed you, child?  You could use a little work, but it would be a waste of time.  You'll be a child within a day or two.

Taryn showed Snowsmile how to talk, and she was BF's by the end of training.

Argus showed her how to walk, and was BF's by the end of training.

Taryn read some books to her.  The maid kept picking up the books, and MeMe didn't want to fire her.  So we switched Snowsmile over to the peg box and xylophone.

MeMe realized right before taking Snowsmile to the cake, that toddler wolfs can practice hunting.  She earned herself a cockroach.  Sounds like the maid should be focusing her time in this area, and not be so worried about picking up the books.

I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow that cake down!!!  Sorry, it had to be said.

"uggh, why do I keep getting red ribbons in my purple hair?!"  I certainly hope MeMe gives me a makeover this time.

The other two outfits are extra boring, and don't warrant space here.  Besides, Snowsmile didn't want to show you her bathing suit.

Taryn has no problem showing off in her nightware, however, as she is blatantly monopolizing MeMe's photo of Snowsmile's recently transformed bedroom.  Notice the laptop?  Snowsmile gained the couch potato trait, and so she will be doing writing, a first for MeMe.

MeMe wanted to see what her little wolf looked like in wolf form:

MeMe:  Yep, this is why I didn't want a girl wolf...pretty girls should NEVER look like this.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty: Ch. 4-Toddler Time (Oct 9th)
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 08:30:47 AM »
I hear you about girl wolves. Boys can look like that if they want.

By samoht04

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 07:30:54 AM »
I know I haven't updated this in awhile, but now, unfortunately, I will not be able to at all.  My computer needed to be reformatted, and so I have lost everything.  I think I want to start over, but it will be with a different family.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 08:02:00 AM »
Oh sweetie I am sorry to hear that.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2012, 11:03:45 AM »
I am sorry to hear that you lost your file. Good luck on your next attempt!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »
I'm so sorry, it's so hard to lose a dynasty family :( Good luck on your next attempt though! We'll be here cheering you on :)

By samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty: GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
Sorry to read of your computer problems, Simfulicious.  I'll move this to the graveyard as you requested.  Better luck with your next dynasty attempt!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything