Author Topic: Architectual Designer Friends glitch?  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Hannah

• Nooboo
Architectual Designer Friends glitch?
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:36:20 AM »
I bought the Ambitions expansion a while ago and still love it, but somethings a bit weird. One of my Sims is an Architectural Designer, so she runs round decorating loads of peoples homes.

But everyone who she does a job for she becomes friends with over time. It takes a few days for the friendship bar to increase, and this is happening with people she hasn't even talked to once. So now she's got like 20 old friends of people she doesn't even know. I don't know if this is a glitch or supposed to happen- maybe they see her sculpture and think of her or something?- but it seems random. Any ideas why this is happening?  :o

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Architectual Designer Friends glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 04:07:04 AM »
I haven't come across that yet (I hate the architectural profession) but they might be your friends because you did a good job and they like you for that. Then you never speak to them, so you become 'old' friends.

Just a possibility!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Architectual Designer Friends glitch?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
Has your sim completed the "everybody's best friend" challenge?

Once you have supermaxed your best friends, friends can pop up at almost anytime.  People you passed in the street, someone walking past the house, sometimes completely out of the blue.  I have no idea why this should happen, nothing to do with the architectural career.  It happens with any sim who has the "everybody's best friend"  challenge completed.  It happens even more often if you sim has the "attractive" LTR.   It is only a drawback if you want to photograph strangers.  :) There won't be any.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse