Author Topic: Building a nectar bar  (Read 9949 times)

Leto85

Building a nectar bar
« on: June 10, 2010, 06:19:55 AM »
Is it possible to build a bar on a community lot where you can drink nectar? I would like to make one with nectar that one of my sims made. It would be very handy to be able to buy flamefruit nectar off a really high quality downtown. I have tried it myself, but it could be that I just did something wrong.

Offline Branr

• Occult
Re: Building a nectar bar
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »
You can place nectar racks on community lots, and set them to allow sims to taste (and buy) nectar: In Build mode, SHIFT+CTRL click the rack.  You will have several options, two which are "Make Tasteable" and "Make Buyable".  You can then use "Treasure Component..." to choose which type of nectar you want in the rack, either one-time or regular (which is best for a bar). About 3/4 of the way down the list that pops up are the nectar choices: you'll probably want to use either "Nectar Bottle - Cheap", "Nectar Bottle - Medium", or "Nectar Bottle - Expensive".

As for selling sim-made nectar in a bar, there is no way that I know of doing this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 10:39:29 AM »
You can place nectar racks on community lots, and set them to allow sims to taste (and buy) nectar: In Build mode, SHIFT+CTRL click the rack.  You will have several options, two which are "Make Tasteable" and "Make Buyable".  You can then use "Treasure Component..." to choose which type of nectar you want in the rack, either one-time or regular (which is best for a bar). About 3/4 of the way down the list that pops up are the nectar choices: you'll probably want to use either "Nectar Bottle - Cheap", "Nectar Bottle - Medium", or "Nectar Bottle - Expensive".

As for selling sim-made nectar in a bar, there is no way that I know of doing this.

Okey! Thanks for the information. I can work with that.

blkberrie23

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »
Is it possible to build a bar on a community lot where you can drink nectar? I would like to make one with nectar that one of my sims made. It would be very handy to be able to buy flamefruit nectar off a really high quality downtown. I have tried it myself, but it could be that I just did something wrong.
I'm sorry, I had no idea on where to post this. But I'm having a problem getting the nectar maker. I've been to France and bought at least 3 of them and every time I come home, I have none. I don't see it in my inventory at all and I'm at 10 on the nectar making skill. Can somebody please help me?

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
Did you check your family inventory?

anything