Author Topic: Super laggy grandma  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Blue Rose

• Llama Wrangler
Super laggy grandma
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:25:18 PM »
I have this one inventer elder in my household, and recently the game's started getting REAAALLY laggy when I switch over to control her. It's only her though. When I switched back to her kids, the game returns to normal and isn't laggy.

Is it possible it might be because of a lot of items in her inventory? She and her family collected a lot of gems/rocks/metals over the years, and I don't know if that could be slowing her down. I have a few unpaid bills and skeleton keys that I never used that I can't get rid of, but I don't know what could be the problem.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Super laggy grandma
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »
I had a problem with a laggy inventor too. Then I realized she was carrying more than 500 scrap around in her inventory. Put the scrap in the bench and no more lag. So, yes, it could very well be your inventory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: Super laggy grandma
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 09:49:50 PM »
If it's not scrap, do you have the EP with the storage cabinet, or WA which has storage chests.  Put the excess into either of these.  Failing that, gems and metal can be transfigured.  8 small cut gems can be turned into one soulpiece.  And, 9 smelted metals can be turned into two or three more valuable pieces.  See transfiguration in the guide.  You can also transfigure mixed items, including meteorites and relics into tiberium which you place on the ground to grow.  Sell each grown piece for an average of 35,000 each (Around 10 times your investment).  Or mixed items can also be turned into ridiculously valuable bottles of nectar.  Pop this into a cellar and ridiculous is very quickly astronomical.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse