Author Topic: Strange Experiences?  (Read 11122 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Strange Experiences?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 05:27:29 AM »
It's happened to me a few times.  It really is hilarious.  I have no idea why they do this stuff, but it sure is entertaining.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

curlybennett

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »
Probably the strangest thing which happened to me was in a trial run for the second baby boomer challenge. I demolished my house to create a bigger one for my enlarged family, however my sims kept interacting with the old, deleted furniture. I was laughing my head of as my sims began to get undressed and shower in imaginery showers, infront of the tv, go to the toilet on the floor, and take naps in midair! :D

I've never heard of this glitch happening to anyone else, and never had that problem with any other family, so I have no idea what happened!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
Probably the strangest thing which happened to me was in a trial run for the second baby boomer challenge. I demolished my house to create a bigger one for my enlarged family, however my sims kept interacting with the old, deleted furniture. I was laughing my head of as my sims began to get undressed and shower in imaginery showers, infront of the tv, go to the toilet on the floor, and take naps in midair! :D

I've never heard of this glitch happening to anyone else, and never had that problem with any other family, so I have no idea what happened!

You should have record that in a movie. It sounds hilarious.

anything