Author Topic: Too few horses in Appaloosa Plains?  (Read 3140 times)

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
Too few horses in Appaloosa Plains?
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »
Is it just me, or is anyone else having "problems"  with that there are not very many townie-horses in Appaloosa Plains after playing for a while? In the beginning the horses from the neighbourhood would gather at the training center but now they hardly come there anymore. I've seen only 3 foals that belong to townies and I adopted 1 of them. The other 2 are grown up now but there aren't coming any more foals. I'm still on my first generation sim in this game, but I played for a while in the beginning with the story progress and ageing off, I don't know if that has messed something up.

Does anyone else recognize this issue? Or will it simple take longer for new horses to "arrive" in town? I'm only talking about "pet" horses, not wild ones.

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Too few horses in Appaloosa Plains?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 03:04:04 AM »
Yes! I just got the game and I totally agree. I'm on my fourth generation and I swear there's only one horse in the village. It used to be really cool because when you invited a friend or partner to your sim 's house, they would often turn up on a horse and then tie him up with yours.

My solution for you is this, but it's not so great and doesn't make the extra horses that exciting but oh well. Make a family of two parents, get them to have a baby and then when the baby is grown up, adopt three random non related horses . Then, move out the offspring adult for you to play and thn you can visit your parent's house to see the horses. They will breed and other townies will adopt them etc.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Too few horses in Appaloosa Plains?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:45:24 AM »
Thanks for the sudgestion. I'm not really up to putting that much work into that with the game I'm playing at the moment, but I just might try it later on!