Author Topic: Help With Lots and Homes?  (Read 2244 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Help With Lots and Homes?
« on: June 18, 2010, 12:25:14 PM »
I've been playing for a few months, and still get tangled up when starting a new character/town. I usually use the freerealestate cheat to get my new sims off to a good start.

After creating a sim, I get to pick a lot or a house. I try to pick a lot, and then place a house from the library onto the lot, being sure that it's the right size for the lot, but I can't seem to do it! I've spent hours hassling with this. Can anyone help?
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Help With Lots and Homes?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »
After creating a sim, I get to pick a lot or a house. I try to pick a lot, and then place a house from the library onto the lot, being sure that it's the right size for the lot, but I can't seem to do it! I've spent hours hassling with this. Can anyone help?

You need to place the house from the library onto the lot before you create your sim in CAS. \

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: Help With Lots and Homes?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »
Thank you, I'll give that a try.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin