Author Topic: A Town and spouse  (Read 2716 times)

Anna33

A Town and spouse
« on: September 30, 2012, 04:59:21 PM »
I'm Trying to think of a good town and lot to attempt the immortal dynasty. My founder is female so I need a town with okay looking men. Also I have all expansions except for Supernatural (have to wait 'till my birthday for it  :( ) and pets (little brother snapped disk). Please help me.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: A Town and spouse
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 05:04:42 PM »
I think all of the towns are a great place to do an immortal dynasty.  I've played in them all.  My current one is in Lunar Lakes.   It all depends on what you want in a spouse.  My advice would be to use the Sims Wiki and figure out which town you like the best.    There are some towns that have advantages over others but really I suggest doing it in a town you are familiar with so that you always know where the special seeds are and the best fishing spots to help with that first generation. 

Do some research and just goes with what your gut says is right.  That's basically the only advice I can give you.  Your taste in Sim men may very likely vary from my taste in them.  You can look up Single Sims on the Wiki and get the list of all the single ones to peruse and choose from. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

Re: A Town and spouse
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Ok Thanks I will Try that.