Author Topic: A Langerak Experiment in Harmony, Chapter Three (Please move to graveyard)  (Read 7017 times)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Re: A Langerak Experiment in Harmony, Chapter Two (Sept 20)
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 05:04:15 AM »
I am pressing the notify button... now. I cannot wait to read more.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Langerak Experiment in Harmony, Chapter Two (Sept 20)
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 03:06:37 AM »
Marian,this is great I really like the way Griselda's character is developing.You really do bring life to your Sims.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Langerak Experiment in Harmony, Chapter Three (Sept 23)
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 05:01:18 PM »
Chapter Three – A Singing Zombie

I used to think that once I got out of the orphanage I would never complain about anything again. I used to think that I was a very patient person. I used to think that I could live in harmony with everyone. Well, ha ha ha.

The first thing that annoys me is that Goodwin has an eternally faithful reputation, even though the whole town must know by now that he was the father of two girls before he married me. He took some vegetables over to one of them the other morning – Dusty, her name is. Dusty Langerak. I don’t know why she took my name when we got married instead of staying with her mother’s surname, which she had before. I don’t think she was too happy to see him.

Goodwin and I have both had our adult birthdays. He went into a mid-life crisis; I, luckily, have been immune.

I helped him out with his wish to re-decorate the house. I sold the new Yomoshoto Evasion that I got with my latest promotion. I didn’t really need it – I picked up a vacuum cleaner when I was in China.

Incidentally, my trip to China was very productive. I made it to level 4 on the Grand Master circuit, and only had to play three more people when I returned home.

The other thing that annoys me is the way that zombies just pop out of the ground without regard for moon phase or daylight or anything. I almost dropped my bush when one wriggled out in front of me when I was doing a stakeout. Considering the number of times I’ve cured Terry A. Keyes with my elixir, you’d think he would have the courtesy to leave me alone, but apparently not.

Then this afternoon while I was in the garden, Shyla Curtis appeared. I decided to try my ice blast spell instead of using an elixir.

I didn’t know what to expect when the ice melted, but I certainly didn’t expect her to set out her tip jar and start singing.

I put up with it as long as I could, but when she started in on “Oogy oogy oo,” I knew I had to do something. I picked up my last cure elixir and threw it at her.

Like I said, I’m a patient person, really, but there are limits.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
Haha, the singing zombie is hilarious! Is Dusty's surname really Langerak? That's kind of weird.

Offline Markel1970A

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 09:21:03 AM »
If you have a sim marry a sim with young children then the kids will take your sims last name.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
If you have a sim marry a sim with young children then the kids will take your sims last name.

It doesn't happen all the time, there was a dynasty I read where a spouse married into the immortal family, and only one or two of his other children took her name.

Offline Markel1970A

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 03:29:34 PM »
It doesn't happen all the time, there was a dynasty I read where a spouse married into the immortal family, and only one or two of his other children took her name.

I have two games that the main sim married the same male Sim (Ayden Van Gould) and his kids got their last names changed to match their dad and new stepmother.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything