Author Topic: Woohoo!  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Woohoo!
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:06:22 PM »
Here's a guide to Woohoo in Sims 4. I'm still working on Romance, but realized I had enough notes on Woohoo to throw a quick page together. Let me know if you have any improvements to suggest!

I am glad to be back in action, although I'll still be slower than usual for a while. Got plenty going on at the moment with the server and life itself.

Offline arcadiana

• Nooboo
Re: Woohoo!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »
Teens can also Woohoo, but it's called Mess Around.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 04:13:11 PM »
Aha! Pam has been working so much on Teens that she probably would have caught that one for me. Thank you for making me aware! I haven't played Teens much.

Edit: got it in. I guess that just needed one quick line :)

Offline DarkWalker

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 07:52:15 AM »
My standard disclaimer, that this is based on just the data files with little to no field testing, applies, but success chances for romantic interactions, including WooHoo, seem to be boosted if the target sim is Dazed, and a fair bit at that; it's as effective as the target sim being Very Flirty. Dazed seems to be the Sims 4 equivalent to drunk.

Also, Alluring, besides increasing the success chances for anything related to WooHoo, Romance, or general flirtiness, also increases by 2 the Charisma effective level. Not always useful, as many tests seem to use the base score, but might still be good to know.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 08:45:12 AM »
I noticed that about Dazed and have included it in the romance guide I'm working on. I edited that tidbit about Alluring into both guides, as well. Thanks!

anything