Author Topic: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove  (Read 38943 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
Just read the whole thing.  Well done!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »
Good Job on immortality Vex!  Travis is darling isn't he?  And remember I got the red back so you might get the blue back!  Four down and four more to go. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2012, 09:35:33 PM »

For reasons which I am about to explain, I have decided to end (or at least pause) the Gilbert story. However, to wrap things up I would like to share some of the final, hilarious pictures.

Once Travis ages up to child, Arthur, Vex, and Jasmine take him on a trip to China to meet his second cousins--Arthur's children--including three blue girls one of which would most likely have been his wife.

Since I didn't feel like building another house, I just built a room for a bathroom, and then placed random objects from the family inventory (given as celebrity gifts) out on the lawn.

Travis then invited his five or six cousins over for a sleep over party. Whoops!

I had no idea the blast would be so far reaching!

Fortunately the children, sleeping soundly in their sleeping bags, are safely out of harm's reach.

Vex also makes it out of the fire safely, even though his bed is covered in flames.

Jasmine, however, is not so lucky.

Fortunately, Vex came through in a pinch and extinguished her.

The children all insist that the sleepover was epic, and that they will be talking about it for years to come. I don't doubt it!

In other news, Fred passes out one last time when Grim stops by to pick up a stray cat.

Terry gets slapped around by a ghost.

Finally, Arthur stops by to check on some of his babies. They are lying in the grass in the front yard because the family does not have cribs. While tending to one of the babies, another of Arthur's baby mommas gives birth to twins.

Now there are even more babies lying on the front lawn.

But here's the best part. Are you ready for it?

Unable to control her bladder any longer, she puts the baby down and . . .

SHE PEES ON THE BABY!

. . .

ON THE BABY!

*cackles hysterically*

This is definitely one of the most twisted and hilarious sim moments yet! Too funny!

Well, it's a good note to end a dynasty on. The other day I happened to be glancing over the immortal dynasty rules, when I noticed that I think I misunderstood one of them. I'm pretty sure I didn't do the lifetime rewards correctly and screwed up my dynasty attempt. The rule said something along the line of "you can purchase more than one of a unique lifetime reward." So, I was like, "Cool, I guess I'll get Terry the super green thumb reward, too." Looking back on it, I think what the rule meant was purchase more than one of a reward that is an object, like the moodlet manager, not that other immortals can get the same reward. Which means one of Fred's LTR's is no longer unique, and I honestly can't remember what rewards he had before eating ambrosia to know if he had an extra unique reward to use instead of super green thumb.

So, on a weird technicality that had nothing to do with the dramatic meteor, here endeth the Gilbert dynasty.

But don't worry, folks! I'll be trying again. Having gotten the okay from Rica about using a red founder, I introduce to you . . .

The Tri-Color Dojo Dynasty!

With the help of the Smiths, the Brussles, and the Halliwells, just how long can we keep the dynasty going in awesome and fun colors? Let's find out!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »
I'm sad to see the Gilberts go but I can't wait to see the new story either. As I said before - I wish you luck on your restart.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2012, 05:27:30 AM »
It will be sad to see them go but I'm sure the next attempt will be just awesome and even more colourful! So many colourful Sims!  :) Good luck and good bye to the Gilberts.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2012, 07:38:15 AM »
I'm sorry to say good-bye to the Gilberts, but I'm glad you're making another Dynasty! Will this one be in Union Cove, too?

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
I'll miss the Gilberts but i can't want to see your new dynasty!

I'm sorry to say good-bye to the Gilberts, but I'm glad you're making another Dynasty! Will this one be in Union Cove, too?

Sounds like it, because where else would you find the Halliwells, the Smiths and the Brussels? ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2012, 04:37:42 AM »
I'm also sad you had to end this story. I wish you luck on your next dynasty and I'll be following that one!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »
Rhoxi -

I'm moving your dynasty to the Stories Graveyard.  If you decide to continue the story of the Gilberts without going into HoF - you can always ask me or any other moderator to restore the thread for you. 

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2012, 10:31:20 PM »
Awwwww, I had just started reading this! Oh well, I will be reading the next one. :)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations