Author Topic: Anybody Use Any Other Worlds?  (Read 20153 times)

Offline templesmom

• Townie
  • Happy Simming!
Re: Anybody Use Any Other Worlds?
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »
Leto, the world I am using from Simsrealty is working fine for me and I have Ambitions installed. I think that is your question.  :)
Pam, I finally got enough life points to get the collection helper. The world has a lot of seeds and fishing spots. Everything is easy to get to, nothing is far off the beaten path. Insects seem fine, but for rocks and gems, I think it is a bit sparse. And since both are in the same catagory, it is slim pickings. Overall, I am happy with it, and glad that I don't have to waste half a sim day to go find things.

Leto85

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »
Leto, the world I am using from Simsrealty is working fine for me and I have Ambitions installed. I think tht is your question  :)

Thank you. That will help me a lot (especially when EA needs more time to fix the problem).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2010, 12:36:19 AM »
Good to know, templesmom.  Thank you.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

maddyclyde9

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2010, 07:51:26 PM »
I'm a big fan of Longveiw. I could give you the link if you like. Although I've done *cheatediting on that so much for me it's a whole different town.

*cheatediting is a word I made up.  :D it means using cheats to edit the town in-game (testingcheats, buy on this lot, etc.)
If you don't like making lots, then you'd need to download some pre-made houses too.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »
I'm a big fan of Longveiw. I could give you the link if you like. Although I've done *cheatediting on that so much for me it's a whole different town.

Be careful of posting links.  If you're certain it doesn't use any mods or third party content, it's ok.  But if the towns use it, please don't post the link.  Thanks!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."