Author Topic: Fireman Career  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Noocherenee

• Llama Wrangler
Fireman Career
« on: July 18, 2012, 08:20:12 PM »
Is there a cheat to make more fires happen?  I am trying to do the Firefighters Super Hero and everyday for 2 weeks now I've had small fires.  I have saved 23 people so far and can't seem to do anymore.  Any suggestions?

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
Re: Fireman Carrer
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »
If you enter Testingcheatsenabled true, then shift click a house, there should be the option to spawn a job, but sadly, I think you have to be at a certain career level to do certain jobs, so if your a level one firefighterl, sorry, you'll probably still be doing small fires, but you can do them a lot more often!  Also, if you do this on a community lot, there will be an emergency inside the building, sadly, you don't even get the choice to influence what your sim does.  If you want to just be a superhero firefighter, you can also drag the bar that shows how close you are to the next level and just drag it to the top.

Edit: I just went back to the board you posted this on, and, errr, it's in modifications. This is more related to ambitions, maybe you just thought that expansion packs counted as a modification?
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Fireman Career
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »
I'm moving this to the Ambitions board.  Thanks, Coocoo girl.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."