Author Topic: The Deity Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard!!  (Read 6501 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Deity Immortal Dynasty (2nd Attempt)
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 06:57:30 AM »
I got confused for a moment because I thought Hermes was the twins younger brother. I read the new update and went, :o. Then I remembered Hermes was Agnes' son. Great update. Hermes is a nice blend of his parents.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »
Ok, I have a bit of a problem. Christopher is gone. He didn't die, because he is still in the friendship panel for Hera and everyone else in the household. He's also still in the household picture (on the main menu) but his picture isn't down the left-hand side where all the other household  members are. Nor can he be contacted by phone. He's just gone.
It's not really major because I already have two life plants and two Death flower plants in his garden and Hermes is at Level 4 gardening so he can maintain it and Demeter is Level 3 at Fishing so when we need more Deathfish, she can catch them.
I'm just a bit sad because I won't be able to put Christopher's grave in the family graveyard and Hera has also lost one of her best friends. Urrr... it's so annoying!
In other news, Agnes had made Ambrosia and has copied it 3 times so I have 30 copies.
Full update will come soon!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »
Ok, Agnes has now produced the Ambrosia for the next few generations. However, the Ambrosia recipe seems to have disappeared from her inventory so I will have to buy it again (so annoying!)

It is now stored for Hera and Hestia to eat when the time comes.

I've also updated Hera's property so that it has a bathroom area (as required) and added a wedding area for the family to use for all the weddings in the future, including the one for Hestia and Hermes (yes, he definitely the one for her).

This isn't relevant but I caught Agnes on the swing in the 'garden' of the house. She is so close to death and it almost made me cry to see her so happy and unaware of the fact that she will die.

Hestia and Demeter left school for the last time.

Yes, it was finally time for their Young Adult birthday!
The eldest, Hestia, was the first to break free from childhood:

Then, it was Demeter's turn:

Hestia got a new hairstyle but Demeter was happy with her old style:

New outfits will come soon.

Hestia posed for her Young Adult ice sculpture. I just thought she looked hilarious!

It was also time for the Graduation for the twins.

Demeter looks slightly worried.

But Hestia looks rather confident.

Agnes looks lovely in her brown dress.

So does Hera.

I thought this was a nice shot of Hermes, Hestia and Hera (I laughed when I wrote that because their names are so similar. Lol!)

I spent most of the family funds creating the new bedrooms for Hestia and Demeter.
Hestia gets the larger bedroom because she needs to share it with Hermes. I wanted to colour everything in her favourite colour, Hot Pink and combine it with Hermes' favourite colour, yellow. But when I tried it, it was too harsh on the eyes and looked absolutely awful. So I decided to make everything a lot softer. It looked much better.

I put the staircase to Demeter's bedroom in the middle of Hestia's room because I couldn't put it anywhere else.

Hestia also gets her own bathroom. It's not the best bedroom I've ever designed really. It's too long and not wide enough. But it'll do.

Demeter's room is very... green. A bit too green for my tastes. But it's her favourite colour so I let her have it.

As you can see, Demeter also has her own balcony. I was going to try to fill the whole space on the top of Hestia's room but it just seemed too big. So Demeter got the balcony where she can do her painting and play her guitar.

I realised that Hermes isn't actually a Young Adult yet. And his room has been destroyed to create the Master Suite for him and Hestia. I don't know if teens and young adults can sleep in the same bed, even if they are dating. Anyway, I would feel a bit uncomfortable with that, because he isn't 'of the age'. So he is sleeping in his old bed in the corner of his mother's room.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Here are the new wardrobes for Hestia and Demeter.

Hestia:

Demeter:

Does Hestia remind you of anyone?
I think she looks just like Taffy, from the Dreamweaver DecaDynasty! Not just because they have the same hat, just because of their face and stuff. They're both Christopher clones (LOL).

Anyway, a very important birthday also arrived not long after Hestia and Demeter aged up. Yes, it's finally time for my beautiful founder Hera to become elderly.

I couldn't stand to have that hair on my dear Hera. A quick trip to the mirror got her fixed.

I decided to make it brighter than before (partly because I couldn't actually get it the right colour!).

She also got new clothes.

The one on the end is her new work clothes. She's at Level 5 journalism.
I'm starting to get worried about her Ambrosia requirements. She hasn't completed her lifetime wish yet, but is only 2 levels away from mastering the painting skill so she's not that far off.
It's the best friends one that is really concerning me. Since Christopher disappeared, his relationship bar with Hera has dropped really low. Agnes will most likely die before Hera eats Ambrosia. I'm planning for her to have both Hestia and Demeter as her best friends because she's already best friends with Hestia and good friends with Demeter. I'll try and make her best friends with her boss too.

She's cutting it very close.
** My Stories **

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 03:19:41 PM »
I'm surprised you haven't tried to bring Christopher back.  I thought there were ways to get him back that were allowable.   I love the girls wardrobe but I thought Demeter's favorite color was irish green not green?  Irish has more blue undertones (Hex code 008862) Yes it's memorized since my sister uses it in her dynasty file. Haha.    You're doing great.

For Chris I would have tried to move him out of the house with Edit Town to the clipboard and then moved him back in.  It should have worked.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 11:36:55 AM »
I'm surprised you haven't tried to bring Christopher back.  I thought there were ways to get him back that were allowable.   I love the girls wardrobe but I thought Demeter's favorite color was irish green not green?  Irish has more blue undertones (Hex code 008862) Yes it's memorized since my sister uses it in her dynasty file. Haha.    You're doing great.

For Chris I would have tried to move him out of the house with Edit Town to the clipboard and then moved him back in.  It should have worked.

I haven't tried that. I'll give it a go.

And yes, Demeter's colour is actually Irish green. I just like to add a bit of variety, like in Hestia's room which is a pale pink rather than hot pink which is her favourite colour. I hope I don't have to design another pink bedroom in this dynasty.
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »
Great news! Thanks to Ricalynn, Christopher has returned! A full update will come soon!
** My Stories **

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »
Sounding and looking good.  Glad Christopher is back!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »
Christopher is back! He might have missed his wife's birthday, but there's no way that he'd miss his little girl's wedding!

Hermes has aged up into a Young Adult so the wedding isn't far away. I really wanted Agnes to see her boy get married so they had it the day after Hermes aged up.
Here is Hermes' new wardrobe:

Hestia and Hermes were married in Hera's lot across the road. Unfortunately, this meant they couldn't have a cake. I noticed that you couldn't buy them in Buy Mode so I sent Demeter to get one from the store the night before. She placed it on the table and went home. But in the morning it was gone. And there wasn't time to get another one. Oh well.

It was a beautiful ceremony.
Funny face on the bride.

And funny face on the groom.

Demeter looks so overjoyed to see her twin get married. Christopher looks like he's just seen an enemy (he didn't, because he doesn't have any enemies).

*Sniffle* My little Sims, all grown up.

Hera busted some moves on the dancefloor.

Hera and Christopher were reunited at last.

Then something surprised me. After all the excitement of the wedding, I'd forgotten that it was Christopher's birthday.

I gave Chris his original hair colour.

When she got home, Agnes did Hestia's bridal ice sculpture.

It is now displayed in the corner of the main room (which has been extended). The creativity area has moved to Demeter's balcony. I don't know why I need three easels in one house but I do. Demeter will be the new family sculptor when Agnes passes on.

One last thing:

** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Re: The Deity Immortal Dynasty - PLEASE MOVE TO GRAVEYARD!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 10:45:50 AM »
The reason that this challenge failed was because of Christopher. I'd forgotten to take the recently harvested Life Fruit out of his Inventory and when he became hungry, he ate one, obviously making him a day younger. Unfortunately, non-Immortals cannot eat Life Fruit as it against the rules. So I'm afraid that my second attempt at this challenge has failed  :(

Actually, I'm not that sad about it. My heart wasn't really in it and I found my characters to be rather plain and boring.
Just to tell you, Agnes died, aged 91 days. The new kitty is named Pepper and he (or she, I can't remember!) loves Christopher and Demeter. Hera didn't eat Ambrosia but she was very close because she was at Level 8 of her job (nearly Level 9!) and only had 2 more best friends to get (her other four were Hestia, Demeter, Christopher and her boss, Connor Frio). Hestia and Hermes were also expecting a nooboo. Sorry, unborn Nooboo (possibly nooboos because Hestia had Fertility Treatment!)   
** My Stories **

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Deity Immortal Dynasty - PLEASE MOVE TO GRAVEYARD!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 10:51:12 AM »
Sorry to hear that your dynasty failed.  I'm going to move the story thread for you to the graveyard. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'