Author Topic: Same Gender Pregnancy Mod?  (Read 20651 times)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Same Gender Pregnancy Mod?
« on: March 08, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »
I read about one a while back and I can't seem to find it.
Help?

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
Re: Same Sex Pregnancy Mod?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:43:46 PM »
I think if you have generations, you have a cheat to go back into create a sim.  You need to press ctrl shift C.  When the little blue box appears type in   testingcheatsEnabled True.  Then pick one of your sims to change to the sex of.  Hold hold shift and right click them.  You should see the opition to go back to create a sim.  There you can change the sim's sex.  If you have two girls, just have one as a guy until you get on of them pregant.  If two guys, have the guy stay a girl till after the baby is born.

I've done it with two girls and I got a baby just fine.  I don't like mods, but don't mind using a cheat to my advantage.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:14:17 PM »
In reading, it appears that twallan's Story Progression makes it possible.  http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression+Interactions

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:50:38 PM »
I think the Woohooer by Twallan does something similar as well.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
Re: Same Gender Pregnancy Mod?
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 02:51:56 AM »
You need NRaas Woohooer to have same gender pregnancies with your active sims. StoryProgression will only affect inactives.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 07:19:03 AM »
Thanks, NonaMena.  I've got Woohooer but not Story Progression.  I knew I'd seen the option somewhere, but I couldn't find it online so I thought it must be Story Progression.  Thanks for the correction!

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »
Keep in mind that using WooHooer for this purpose may "require" some CC.  The game, as it is, doesn't have meshes and clothing authorized for male pregnancy, and unless you track some down, you'll have nothing but a disembodied head, hands and feet for the duration of the pregnancy.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »
I tired that. My poor male walked around for about 3 days with a head, torso, arms, and feet. He had no legs. It was funny to watch.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
I have an issue with same gender pregnancy. I had my female singer fall for her female butler (she already preferred females without my interference) and I wanted the butler to have the kids, so my singer wouldn't miss any performances. My issue is that they both got pregnant at the same time!

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 07:48:10 AM »
I have an issue with same gender pregnancy. I had my female singer fall for her female butler (she already preferred females without my interference) and I wanted the butler to have the kids, so my singer wouldn't miss any performances. My issue is that they both got pregnant at the same time!

You can fix that with the settings in Woohooer. I can't remember the exact interactions, but you can look it up on NRaas Industries. That way, only one of them, and the one you choose, will become pregnant. Sorry I can't remember the interactions. :(
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 10:45:33 AM »
I know the interactions; but, didn't change them. Unfortunately for the first there was tunes, so I thought she wasn't pregnant and they tried again and then both were pregnant. Quite funny to see them fighting for who gets to puke first in the bathroom and both running to the hospital for the birth! Now my sim's singing gigs aren't showing up and the baby is born.

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 11:41:38 AM »
I know the interactions; but, didn't change them. Unfortunately for the first there was tunes, so I thought she wasn't pregnant and they tried again and then both were pregnant. Quite funny to see them fighting for who gets to puke first in the bathroom and both running to the hospital for the birth! Now my sim's singing gigs aren't showing up and the baby is born.

If you have NRaas DebugEnabler installed, you can use this workaround for now. Go to the venue where the Gig would happen (on the day it should happen), and click on the lot somewhere. Choose NRaas / DebugEnabler / Options then scroll down a bit to find DEBUG: Schedule Gig tonight. Click that and it will set up a new Gig for you. If your old Gig is still on the list, go to the Proprietor and use the "Cancel Steady Gig" option.

If your sim still has trouble returning to work (getting Sing-A-Grams, etc ) try using MC to remove a bunch of vacation days and see if that helps.

AdnaanA

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 03:29:53 AM »
There's one on MTS but it also effects teen pregnancy

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »
Thanks NonaMena, I'll try that.