Author Topic: A Question About Pose Player Mod  (Read 3834 times)

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
A Question About Pose Player Mod
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:45:53 AM »
I read the instructions for the mod but I don't understand where I'm supposed to get the names of poses from. Is there someplace I'm supposed to find them in some of my EA folders? Or do I download those packages somewhere else? Help!  :-\ And thank you!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Question About Pose Player Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
I read the instructions for the mod but I don't understand where I'm supposed to get the names of poses from. Is there someplace I'm supposed to find them in some of my EA folders? Or do I download those packages somewhere else? Help!  :-\ And thank you!  :)

The One Mod I know something about. I was playing around with it in a separate set of files. Just seeing what you can do and it is a great Mod really useful for Stories and Movies I would think.

Basically you have to install this Mod by Cmomoney.

It includes some poses but you have to download more if you want them. I know a site with some good ones, as do several sites. However I can't link to them as some sites have one or two seductive poses which may not be suitable. If their Poses are updated, and the ones I used are, then you will also see a thumbnail of the pose as well. I think the option is 'Select from List' or something. You use moveobjects on, to position the Sims. There is also an object Mod available which you can place Sims on, so if a Pose has a Sim on a surface they don't always make it easy and you use this object, which you can adjust the height of to make it seem like they are sitting on a Chair. I would get a better tutorial for you but I'm updating at the moment. Give me an hour or two and I'll get it done for you.  :)

I believe these two poses are by the same person as earlier, although I made the Sims and the backgrounds.

If anyone wants to see the Poses PM me, it's a separate site but the creator has done some more seductive 'pin-up model' style poses. Birdy I will PM you the Site now.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
The One Mod I know something about.

If anyone wants to see the Poses PM me, it's a separate site but the creator has done some more seductive 'pin-up model' style poses. Birdy I will PM you the Site now.

Thank you SO MUCH!!  ;D

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:12:07 PM »
The One Mod I know something about. I was playing around with it in a separate set of files. Just seeing what you can do and it is a great Mod really useful for Stories and Movies I would think.

Basically you have to install this Mod by Cmomoney.

It includes some poses but you have to download more if you want them. I know a site with some good ones, as do several sites.

I would like this link as well, if that's not too much to ask for. :)
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »
The only main concern is that, now that I'm using mods full time again, without shame this time, is that it will conflict with Error Trap.

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Re: A Question About Pose Player Mod
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 02:26:00 PM »
The only main concern is that, now that I'm using mods full time again, without shame this time, is that it will conflict with Error Trap.

I think elsewhere, someone mentioned that this mod is safe with Twallan's. I'll see if I can verify that.

EDIT: LOL!!! It was you, jeanamariex3! :D So now I'm wondering if I misunderstood you, either here or there: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9229.msg186141.msg#186141

___
Posted using Tapatalk for Android