Author Topic: NRaas Industries  (Read 193912 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: NRaas Industries
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2014, 03:26:33 PM »
Ok thanks!

Offline dmj9111

• Nooboo
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2014, 06:42:55 PM »
Hi Carl & Pam, sure glad you are here to help all of us. My master controller and portrait mods work for everything except increasing the family to more than 8. It worked only in one of my games in one play session but now it doesn't work anymore. Again, it's just this one aspect of the mod that will not work. I've tried adoption of both child and pet--doesn't work. And of course it won't let me "try for baby", just tells me I've reached the maximum family members. I can add a Sim or move one in, but can't get a baby or a pet. I have Sims 3 on a state of the art new gaming laptop. I would appreciate any guidance you can give me. Thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2014, 01:56:01 AM »
You can go here:

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Which+Mod+FAQ#Overstuffed

to determine what mods you need from the Nraas suite to make overstuffed households work.

Offline Kathykins

• Llama Wrangler
    • S & M Builders (TS1)
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2014, 04:05:12 PM »
Just want to put it out there: I installed Twallan's Story progression mod yesterday, and FINALLY after 20 game weeks, my Sunset Valley is alive again. I had no idea how many were unemployed, until I saw at least 20 sims getting jobs within the first hour of play. People have moved out, moved in, found partners, some are even planning weddings and nooboos are on their way already!

I still have to tweak a bit, like getting rid of the notifications for skill-ups and such ( I really don't care if VJ gets his first point in Social Networking :p ) but other than that, I love the gossip! Really awesome mod, that I will recommend to anyone :)
I wake up every day planning to be productive, but a voice in my head says 'hahaha good one' and we laugh and laugh and take a nap.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2014, 05:06:58 PM »
Honestly, the Story Progression mod is the main thing that keeps the game playable for me. It's so much fun to see the town come alive, for townies to meet, fall in love, and have babies of their own. It enriches the experience exponentially for me.

There are ways to turn off the individual notifications about skills and all that. I can't recall off the top of my head, but it should be in the General Options somewhere.

Dellena

« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2014, 08:22:40 AM »
Just an FYI to the Sims 4 players coming up - from what I'm reading at the Nraas site, they will continue with just Sims 3 mods.  It doesn't look like they will be doing any Sims 4 mod work.  Of course, that could change over time and I honestly don't plan on playing with any mods for a while as I want to see how the game works 'as is.'

anything