Author Topic: Help with Architectural Designer  (Read 43526 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Architect portfolio
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »
I just want to know how to get 100% complete portfolio!!! Im only missing one job " new baby room" but my portfolio is currently 90% complete. Ive been keeping track of all my jobs so unless new baby room counts for mymissing 10% i dont see how im gonna get a complete portfolio. Also i cant seem to spawn my last job. How do i get a new baby room job? So far no one has been able to help me with this so please help!!

With testingcheatsenabled true I believe you can shift click on someones House and a option to Spawn Job will appear and then the list of all the Jobs should appear. I think that is the case, so if you don't mind cheating to get the Job you could try that. I don't know about your Portfolio however.

I'm new so I was wondering, what do the stars under different people's username mean?

It goes with your Ranking, I can't remember which Ranks but you get a Star a Rank I think. I have all Five because I have 1000+ Posts and am a Legendary Member. Moderators and Admins have different Colour Stars though so you can tell them apart quickly.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline purenergy

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Help with Architectural Designer
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2012, 05:51:22 AM »
Thanks for the hints... I started putting in my sketches, paintings, sculptures, and even things I find at the consignment shop to decorate the house and they love it!!! I have gotten nothing but perfect scores since then :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

macphile

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:20 AM »
I've had this happen on one of my sims. No jobs. I guess she'll need a new career. And in my current family, the guy has had a ton of failed jobs (the squalor comment), and I can't see a darned thing wrong. I'm not deleting needed objects, and it paths just fine. So I give up and move on.

I learned the are way to not drag photos out of your portfolio. It doesn't appear that they can ever go back. Also, stay on the lot (you, not the sim) in case it wants a photo. If you're with another sim, it won't cut back to take the photo. At least mine doesn't.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 05:53:40 PM »
And in my current family, the guy has had a ton of failed jobs (the squalor comment), and I can't see a darned thing wrong.

Is that the one you mentioned before where you kept getting the same job for the same guy?  Because, while the Architect career is one I've never done myself, from what I understand about it you typically get comments about refusing to live in squalor from Snob Sims when you don't use all of the budget allotted for the job.  It might be something to consider in the future, if you're not already taking that into account.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

anything