Author Topic: The McRugger Immortal Dynasty  (Read 7696 times)

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
Re: The McRugger Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 03:31:54 AM »
Well, I have been playing quite a bit and finally sat down to continue the story. There is one small problem: all of the screenshots since the end of August have disappeared or never got saved. I know the screenshot folder has held more photos before, so it's not overloaded. I have pics up to the next generation getting his LTW and romancing his future wife, but not pics until where I am in the game now, which is generation 3 about halfway through teen years. I can continue the story and have a jump in it or just use this space for tracking my progress. Let me know what you all think.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
Re: The McRugger Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »
OK, with no decent screen shots, I'm going to give you all an update as to who's who right now and then continue on.

If anyone wants, I can make a family tree to show the relationships. I've got the screen shots working now after a factory reset. I may just have to let this family rest until I get my new computer from Santa (Santa being another one of my alter egos). It's going verrrrry slowwwww right now.

Obviously, we have Igor McRugger, the founder (Immortal):

His son, the child of Piper Sparks McRugger, is Googie McRugger (Immortal):

Remember Kyle, the babysitter who was moved in? She managed to have a clone about the same age as Googie. She was named Kylie. Googie and Kylie were high school sweethearts and got married. They had a son named Charles. He's an Adult, about 17 days to Elder:

Charles is an athlete. He married Cherie McCombs. Cherie was an acrobat and Charles loved her athleticism after watching her perform in a park one day. Cherie is still with the family, but she's a bit older than Charles:

Charles and Cherie had a son named Seymour. He's a child who got Kylie's hair and eyes. He plans on being a chef:

As for the Dreamers, they are still around. Delilah had a fling with a French man named Louis DeGaulle. They had a beautiful daughter that Delilah named after her father, DeGaulle. She's currently and adult and having a fling with a witch named Jerod McDonough (yes, a lot of "Mc" names in Lucy Palms!):

Bastien had a clone of himself made. Of course, the scientists at the McRugger Science Center (including Igor!) can't make a perfect clone yet. The eye color is right, but the hair is off. Sebastien is a cutie, but this pic isn't his best side. He's an adult and about 3 days older than DeGaulle:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything