Author Topic: Seeds for gardening and fishing in Appaloosa Plains  (Read 39632 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: Special Seeds in AP
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »
There's some at Rustlers Den and behind the Lot 1007 Pomona Promenade near the little dirt trail. Hope those spots work for you!

Chuckles_82

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »
If the road that runs through the middle of town towards the dinosaur junkyard runs north-south, then:

- Just WSW of the southern-most cross roads, by the road near some trees
- East of the rocks that sit either side of the path that leads to water tower and Water Treatment lot, there is another pile of rocks. There is a spawner on the west side of those rocks.
- On the NW side of town, if you head directly north from the dead-end street, there is a spawner down the hill, on the south side of the road, between two slippery elms (light green trees)
- Just on the edge of the dead-end dirt road in front of Rustler's Den
- On the northern side of the Equestrian Regional Training Grounds, on the north side of a large Fall Maple Tree (red)
- On the south side of the track that leads up beside the Miller Household, just south of the hill
- On the north side of some dead logs and rocks, south of the dirt path that runs along the east side of the beach, heading SSE; Directly SE of the corner of Adventure Landing
- Half way along the track that leads to the water tower from town, through the hills, next to a small tree
- At the end of the green crease that leads NE from Cinnamon Crest Falls
- On the north side of the bend in the road that leads to Rustler's Den, and to the west a little, just next to the bend in the road, and south of the group of trees.

Happy hunting! :D I hope those directions make sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 01:16:50 AM »
We already have a topic for this, so I'm merging.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Frey

Re: Seeds for gardening and fishing in Appaloosa Plains
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 06:55:38 PM »
I'm sorry Pam, I didn't see it.

Thanks  ;) I had to switch towns to keep my game from crashing though  >:( so no more Appaloosa for me until EA or anybody finds a fix for the crashing issue.