Author Topic: Evict Them ALL!  (Read 17620 times)

Offline twallan

• Townie
Re: Evict Them ALL!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:02 PM »
However, we don't want mods mentioned by name and we don't want links to mods.

Ah, I see now.  Even though I did neither "mention mods by name" nor "provide any links to mods", simply bringing them up may incite less knowledgable users to begin a conversation regarding such.

Perfectly understandable, makes moderatoring the forum simpler.  Don't need to clean up afterward, if you stop it at inception.

Still, I believe a clarification to the official rules may alleviate such issues in the future.

:)

(edit: to at -> at)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Sims3Lover4Ever!

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 10:13:47 PM »
I don't think there is a way to do that. I would just add them all to your clipboard and delete them, and just delete like crazy! I can't think of another way to do this. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »
Of course, if this is something you tend to do regularly, an easy solution would be to save the town after evicting everyone manually, essentially creating a "master save file".  The best idea would be to move that file to a different folder so it could be copied and pasted back into the saves folder the next time you start anew.  That way, you'd only have to do it once.

This is something I've considered doing myself, just to get a random group of townies.  I never actually did it, because it just seemed like a whole lot of work lol.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.