Author Topic: Help with The Case of the Unsure Heart  (Read 29090 times)

Amanda23a

Re: Help with The Case of the Unsure Heart
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
I figured it out! You just click on anyone around whether you go to the park or to the library etc...Just click on a person and it'll say ask about the relationship...or something like that...It doesn't matter if its part of that sims family!

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »
I figured it out! You just click on anyone around whether you go to the park or to the library etc...Just click on a person and it'll say ask about the relationship...or something like that...It doesn't matter if its part of that sims family!

Oh wow, that really helps! I haven't played this file yet, but when I do it will be a lot easier for me!
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ithadtobekaya

Searching for Cyclone's girlfriend - investigator?!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 08:35:52 AM »
Right I've been given a case to find out if Cyclone's girlfriend really loves him so he can purpose to her, BUT I have no way of finding her family who I need to talk to. I know her name is Sunny but no last name, and when I view the map there is no marker telling me where her family is. Also I've never actually heard of a sim called Sunny living in Sunset Valley. So I just wanna know who she is and where I can find her family!
 ???

Thanks (:

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
Re: Searching for Cyclone's girlfriend - investigator?!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 08:40:33 AM »
I needed help with that one too, here's the thread for it. It's got the answer in it.

http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,1173.0.html

The answer is at the bottom of the thread, but you might want to read what other people said.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline Deborah

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 08:47:56 AM »
Sunny bak... something often moved into the house opposite  jamie Jolina's home.
There are three of them who seem to move in with Jamie and then move across the street.

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
Sunny Bakshi but you shouldn't need to know that to complete the quest - she doesn't actually have any family (sometimes a child but no parents/siblings). Her roommates are Abraham Finkel and Ian Bowler but they can move in to any free lot. I don't think finding them will help, you'll probably have to ditch the assignment. You'll probably get it again later with different people involved.

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »
Sunny Bakshi but you shouldn't need to know that to complete the quest - she doesn't actually have any family (sometimes a child but no parents/siblings). Her roommates are Abraham Finkel and Ian Bowler but they can move in to any free lot. I don't think finding them will help, you'll probably have to ditch the assignment. You'll probably get it again later with different people involved.
No, you don't have to ditch the assignment. Read the other thread, there is an answer, and the subject doesn't have to have family.
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 05:14:36 PM »
All you do when you get an assignment to talk to people, is just click on anyone walking out and about.  When you click on someone, it has the regular tabs, greet, mean, etc, but will also have a yellow tab and that is what you want.  I was confused about it too, but then it is like, a hit yourself in the forehead moment.  Good luck.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »
I'm merging this with the existing thread about the same case.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 06:33:08 AM »
I had this one come up with my PI a few days ago, and fortunately I populated my town with various TV and movie characters: Ross Geller (from Friends) was the client, so all I had to do was go find Monica and Chandler (his sister and brother-in-law).  It'd be nice if there was a "Ask About Family" interaction in the game; it'd make this case a bit easier.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I finally have some actual experience to share about this case.  In my case, my Sim interviewed the client outside his house and I only had to ask to go inside and talk to the Sims who were there.  They weren't family and I'm not sure they were even in the client's household.  It was really quite simple.  After reading through this thread, I think that wherever you interview the client is where the "family" is located.  Any of the Sims in the immediate area seem to fit the requirement.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline soyrosalia

• Nooboo
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 02:51:39 AM »
I read the thread for help in asking about the relationship, and it was real helpful, all I did was go to the library and ask two people, but now it wants me to hack the gf's computer and I dont know who she is and there is no indication when I go to map view where she may be.  Any suggestions?

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 05:39:55 AM »
It's been awhile, but I think you can use any computer to hack into another one.