Author Topic: Bridgeport Guide  (Read 7645 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Bridgeport Guide
« on: September 30, 2011, 06:17:05 AM »
As some of you know, Simstar and I are working on a Bridgeport Guide. Moonsareblue's post about the Twinbrook Guide recently reminded me to check how far I was in the guide. Well, during my transfer from Laptop to Laptop, I buried the draft in a subfolder somewhere. As such, my work (I haven't done enough to cry about) was lost. :(  So, anyway, I'd like a bit of help writing my bit... when Simstar and I divided the guide into sections to work on, we decided that she would get "The Outskirts of Bridgeport" done, and I would get everything above that done. Link
These are the sections I need help on:

Beautiful Vista Lots:
Fishing Spots:

I'm not 100% clear with the Skyscrapers in BP, so I've marked all the ones I know for certain:

(Sorry about the size, I used Photobucket and I'm not 100% sure of resizing yet)

So that's about it for me. If Simstar wants any information, I'll edit it into this post.
Thanks!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Bridgeport Guide
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
I only play Bridgeport now, so I can verify that one "Beautiful Vista" lot is the Hamming house. When I go back in my game, I'll check the others to be sure.

Fishing: Near the large park; at the beaches; below Lola Belle's house; at the resort up near the waterfall. I verify the other places (I believe near the diner)

Edit:
Houses with Beautiful Vista: Old and New Glam; Big Bling; Striker; Hamming and Littler. My sim has partied at almost every house in town and never gets the "Beautiful Vista" in the penthouses or the houses, except what I mentioned.

Fishing spots: Smuggler's Cove; Beuna Vista Resort: Small house by bridge; Beach by bridge; Butterfly Esplanade; Science Facility; Graveyard.
I don't know what type of fish, since my sim doesn't fish.

Hope this helps.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Jessi-wa

Re: Bridgeport Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 02:28:57 AM »
I haven't checked all of the Bridgeport lots, but these are the ones I found to provide a beautiful vista moodlet:
272 Windsor Drive     +15 (Begins: empty lot)
12 Bogaard Lane       +30 (Begins: NPC inhabited)
302 Silvertone Way   +25 (Begins: NPC inhabited)
332 Silvertone Way   +20 (Begins: NPC inhabited)
200 Windsor Drive     +15 (Begins: empty house)
186 Windsor Drive     +5   (Begins: NPC inhabited)
56 Brommer Drive      +10 (Begins: NPC inhabited)
64 Queensbury Road +5   (Begins: NPC inhabited)

I don't really fish a lot but if I come across any notable fishimg spots I will list them here.
If I find anymore BV I will add them to this list, I hope this is helpful to your Bridgeport Guide.