Author Topic: Not going to work bug?  (Read 20991 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Not going to work bug?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 10:37:39 AM »
I think you are right Carl.  It is totally random and there is no rhyme or reason for them skipping work.  I would think, that if it was something to do with promotions, vacations or raids, it would at least anounce it somehow, so I think with as many people having the same problem, it probably is a bug.  Has it happened on any other job?  I personally have not had it happen except in the thief profession, so was just wondering.  I looked through the prima guide and it had nothing about it, but that guide is vague in alot of areas.  I think this site is alot more informative than the guide and I don't think I will buy those guides anymore, will just come here.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
It's not limited to the criminal profession, for sure.  I almost never play that one and the thing about the work schedule happens to me almost every time I play any kind of career as some point.  I don't play any career very much anymore, but when I do, it happens.  I've recently played Medical, Law Enforcement, Sports, Science, Political, and Culinary and it happened randomly in more than one of those careers.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »
That is what I was wondering.  It probably has happened to mine, but maybe I just don't pay as much attention to those, I guess I was just looking forward to his promotion and it was more noticable when he didn't go and it kept happening.  Who knows why anything happens in the sims, nothing suprises me anymore, lol.  It just makes gameplay more interesting, to say the least.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Chelkey

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 05:23:09 PM »
I have had this bug crop up in numerous career paths too since getting WA expansion pack. Sad thing is that the bug seems to be only effecting my male Sim for the career challenge and has not yet touched my female Sim. This bug has given them a 2 and half week gap in career lengths, that's a heavy gap. Even though this is the case, I still think it's a random bug that seems to crop up more often when an event happens on the job. I won't go into detail here as it would ruin my career choices for the challenge. I will also go to the official site and see if EA is aware of this bug among the many they have to deal with already. ::)