Author Topic: The Douglas Smith DecaDynasty residing in Twinbrook now.  (Read 20292 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Douglas Smith DecaDynasty residing in Twinbrook now.
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
Both girls are absolutely stunning! :)

loveSims

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »
The girls are beautiful! I love their outfits. Oh my Parker Prudence! I think you must stay clear of that genetics lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2012, 08:36:06 AM »
Looking for love.

Now that the girls are teenagers it is time to start scoping out the local talent. From a distance Esme and Ariadne look identical but there are some differences between them.

Esme has a more pointed chin while Ariadne's face is more rounded.

Esme has met a young man who happens to be a babysitter.

Ariadne has a few options. There is Parker Prudence which is so not going to happen if I have anything to do with it. Which I do.

There is a young man by the name of Rayen or something along those lines. He is a slob,coward and heavy sleeper. He lives on his own in a shack on the outskirts of town.

This young man is called Wyatt he is a snob,light sleeper and hotheaded. He lives in a big mansion with his mum,sister and brother.

Despite the rocky start to their marriage Thad and Lizzie are still really loved up and will interact romantically without any prompting from yours truly.

The day before her elder birthday Lizzie popped up the wish to have another child. So they adopted little Felicity.

She is a little sweetheart.
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2012, 08:43:24 AM »
Awww Felicity is so adorable.  ;D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2012, 07:38:19 AM »
I just got a new computer and I will be installing showtime when I get in on Friday. In the past whenever I install a new expansion pack my saved games tended to mess up big time.
For this reason and the fact that I have not got a clue how to move saved games from one computer to another I will be restarting my decadynasty. According to tech support(My brother  ;D) I might actually be able to play the game in Union Cove without it taking a Sim day for them to walk up a flight of stairs.
So fingers crossed that I can get the Douglas-Smiths back in UC where they belong if not I have a plan b.

Rachel

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
I think you can move saved games on a memory stick. My sister managed it anyway. I'll be reading the Douglas-Smiths in their new incarnation anyway, and I wish them good luck with Union Cove!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2012, 04:24:14 PM »
I am still unable to play in Union Cove so I am going to have to give up on the Douglas Smiths. I am undecided weather to start a new decadynasty in Starlight Shores or Lunar Lakes. Whichever town I choose I will be using original townies from that town as opposed to moving Hebe and James in from Union Cove.

Thank you all for reading.

Rachel

anything