Author Topic: Amount of Starting Days?  (Read 5356 times)

Offline Annenator

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Amount of Starting Days?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 10:27:51 PM »
If you have say Twins then you age the Oldest first, when you old the Youngest up after sometimes it says they are the oldest by putting them higher up the list. Are you sure your Teen and the other Child/Teen are not the same age? I can't ever remember having a Sim age up with less days than they should have so I think Sportsfan is right.

As I said before, I made a teen and a child in CAS.  My child aged up to teen a few days too early because I though it was her birthday and bought her a cake.  When the child became a teen, the sim who started as a teen was still a teen, and strangely, had more days till she aged up than the child turned teen.  I find this weird because the child's birthday to become a teen two days too soon shouldn't make her become older than someone who was a already a teen, right?  I don't know whether this is a weird kind of glitch (not that I have a problem with it), or whether more than the starting days are random.

Offline SimPoseyYum

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 11:07:09 PM »
One of my few Sim families had twin girls once.  Born on the exact same day within minutes of one another.  You'd think they would have the exact same birthday but they didn't.  There was a 3 day difference between them.  I found it quite odd.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 01:27:19 AM »
I've heard that sometimes stuff like that corrects itself after a few sim days.

bshag

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 03:25:03 PM »
I've had them come out of CAS with a couple of days on the bar and then I've taken them out of the bin with several days showing on the bar.  It's crazy!

Offline SimPoseyYum

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »
For my twins, Sportfan, it never did correct itself.  I tried caking the girls up one right after the other at the same party and they still ended up with different next-birthdays.  I just left it that way.  While not realistic, it did make coordinating their birthday celebrations easier when I had a break between.

They also had vastly different zodiac signs.  If it was real life, their signs would have been nearly 8 months apart  :o.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 10:00:08 PM »
As I said before, I made a teen and a child in CAS.  My child aged up to teen a few days too early because I though it was her birthday and bought her a cake.  When the child became a teen, the sim who started as a teen was still a teen, and strangely, had more days till she aged up than the child turned teen.  I find this weird because the child's birthday to become a teen two days too soon shouldn't make her become older than someone who was a already a teen, right?  I don't know whether this is a weird kind of glitch (not that I have a problem with it), or whether more than the starting days are random.

I know this was a couple of days ago but just a thought did you original teen end up having more days to age up then you have it set for and maybe that is why when you child aged up they had less? Like say you have it set for 17 days as a teen but by random chance your teen come out with 20 days and the next day you aged up your child and they had the set amount of 17 days making him then older. I don't know if this is possible or if it has ever happened but it was just a thought!

anything