Author Topic: My Sims need Dr. Phil!  (Read 19804 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: My Sims need Dr. Phil!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:03 AM »
This story sounds so interesting and fun, I'm going to try out the cheater and betrayal scenarios on some of my Sims. I tend to run happily married couples and families, it's getting a bit boring... Thanks for sharing!  :)

I made the mistake of having 4 Romantic relationships, and when my Rock Star exited the theater, they were all waiting outside for her. One started flirting with her (Matthew is a major flirt) and the others all accused her of cheating. Quite funny when you think of it.

AbrahamC

Re: My Sims need Dr. Phil!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 06:10:58 AM »
Ok here is my question. I have a stay at home mom (shes a Writer) and she only goes off the lot to get rid of the stir crazy moodlet. Even then its only to go to the library and wright her books.

How then is her husband accusing her of cheating? I did just check her relationships and she had a left over romantic interest that I didn't know she had (VJ Alvi really...) Is that really all it takes? She hast talked to him since they got married.

Edit: Now two days later they have received the faithful moodlets... This makes sense how?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything