Author Topic: Choppy run at highest speed? + sell cats and dogs?  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Wynja

• Nooboo
Choppy run at highest speed? + sell cats and dogs?
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:05 AM »
When my horses reach the top racing speed their run looks very weird and "choppy" is that so for everyone? Because I just got a new computer and thought it was just the old one not being able to deal, but noooo... and, yeah, it's not a big problem or anythingm, it just looks so ugly... riding an untrained horse looks very good, after all, so it's a bit of an dissapointment... ;)

Oh, and sorry for two questions at once, but is the only way to "sell" dogs and cats to give them to the adoption center? That's so sad! THere should at LEAST be a "sell/adopt to neighbors/freinds" option, but I haven't been able to find one...? I wanna make money on raising and training cats and dogs as well as horses... I feel bad letting my dogs/cats have puppies/kittens.... ;)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: choppy run at highest speed? + sell cats and dogs?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »
Cats and Dogs can only ever be given up for adoption there is no way to sell them and make money at it.  The only way to give to neighbors would be to use Edit Town to pull the dog from your house and put it into someone else's.   Horses are the only household pets that can be sold.   

As for the choppy running look at level 10 riding, yeah that's a glitch.  They had to put in a fix for unicorns to look better at speed 3 and it broken the animation of horses & unicorns running at speed 1.  I'm not sure there is going to be a fix for it anytime soon since it's been out for a while but we can hope.

Also - Welcome to the forum! :D
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline brittanyboomer

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 08:25:36 PM »
There's a mod thing/ fix that someone did that you can download. I have it downloaded, and it works perfectly. I had the same problem as you with the galloping. But this download fixed it. I can find it for you if you'd like it?

Like Ricalynn said, cats and dogs can only be given up to the adoption center. I know how you feel though. It would have been nice to sell dogs as well.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 04:07:10 AM »
Also, I think the recently released Seasons patch fixes the horse thing.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

anything