Author Topic: Possible Aging Issue  (Read 4530 times)

sunshine1109

Possible Aging Issue
« on: October 28, 2011, 01:24:25 AM »
Hello! I seem to be having some form of possible aging issue. For some reason, all 4 of my sims in the house, on their age bar it says "days until aging up never". One of them took an anti aging potion awhile back so that ones understood, but the other 3 were aging up fine until recently. The horses in my yard are aging up, just not the sims. I'm wondering if this is something technical like a glitch, or maybe theres something that can cause them to not age, such as the potion which only one of them took. Do any of the gems do that? I just started collecting different colored crystal skulls. Also, I do have aging enabled. I'm hoping someone here can help me =)

Sportsfan

Re: Possible Aging Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:27:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any mods installed?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:28:12 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, sunshine.

Double check and make sure you have aging enabled.  And you're certain you only gave one Sim the anti-aging potion?  Do you have any mods installed?

(Sorry.  Sports fan beat me to part of it.)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

sunshine1109

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 01:29:56 AM »
Yup I only gave one the potion and aging is definitely enabled ( I tried toggling it on and off a few times to see if that would help or not). I have two mods installed.

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 01:31:34 AM »
I would assume its the mods. And you're not supposed to name them.

sunshine1109

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »
oh oops, I'm sorry I didn't know that, I'll edit it. I'll try uninstalling them thanks =)

Sportsfan

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »
Haha it's okay.
Interesting problem because when I have aging off it just says something like 17 days left and that never changes, it doesn't say Days til aging up never which leads me to think that it was mod.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

sunshine1109

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 01:49:35 AM »
Unfortunately, uninstalling the mods didn't help. Yeah, I thought it was odd that it said "never". Which is what it has said on the one who used the anti aging potion a few generations back. But she was the only one who used it, causing me to wonder if it was maybe one of my gems doing it.