Author Topic: Still got a problem with after school activities  (Read 11913 times)

Offline lila711

• Llama Wrangler
Still got a problem with after school activities
« on: August 20, 2011, 07:57:37 AM »
I have 3 teenager:
Firstborn: Went to scouts as child, doesn't go to anything as a teenager (yes, he's signed up for 2 activities), I made him quit, hoping to sign him up again, but I no longer have that option on the computer, the school of by either parents.

Firstborn's imaginary friend: Not signed up for anything as a child, went to the fist couple of art classes as a teenager but has now stopped going to anything.

Second born: Refused to go to ballet as a child (still got a trophy though??), does not go to anything now. (signed up for 2 activities)

They have all been signed up for after school activities, and don't go. When school ends on the designated days they will stand outside the school and do nothing/their homework. When I use the "go to after school activities" button from their career/school panel I get a message saying "Your sim must have been in class prior to attending". And they all go to school, have straight A's and are on the honor role, so they're not skipping school.

I have tried reset sim and I can't think of anything else to do.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Please help.

Nora

Offline ejnarts1

• Townie
Re: Still got a problem with after school activities
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:24:14 PM »
Did you send them all on field trips? There's a glitch with field trips and after school activities. The "flag" doesn't reset and the game continues to excuse them from activities.

You can try moving the family out then back in, or to another residence. You can try sending them on a vacation, and, or you just don't accept field trip opportunities any longer, or don't participate in ASA.

You can also [content removed, discussion and link to a mod- gerrr00] Good luck.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.