Author Topic: ZapKid's Patterns  (Read 5058 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
ZapKid's Patterns
« on: February 27, 2012, 07:48:26 PM »
All patterns I will create will be shown here.
Note that I'm extremely new at this and feedback would be very appreciated. :)

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Bubble Party, Exported under misc.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
Re: ZapKid's Patterns
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:52:44 PM »
Bubble Party
  Exported under Misc.

Throw a party with this wild, quirky design!

And... it still won't let me attach. It says I can't do it under .cap. Any experienced pattern designers know what to do here? :-\

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:15:16 PM »
CAP doesn't let you take photos. Get it a picture of the pattern in CAP you have to do a screen capture then paste that into your graphics editor. Crop out the part you want and save it it as .jpg file.
When you export it from CAP give a name and pick what section you want it exported to in the game. It will put the pattern package in the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Exports folder. Then use the Attachments option under the Post Reply box and browse to the file and select it.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 09:30:40 AM »
Bubble Party
And... it still won't let me attach. It says I can't do it under .cap. Any experienced pattern designers know what to do here? :-\

Can you explain what steps you are taking. Maybe we can figure out where it's going wrong.

What is the file type your trying to attach and where are you getting it from. Going by what you said it sounds like your trying to attach a .cap file. It should be a .sims3pack file.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »
Can you explain what steps you are taking. Maybe we can figure out where it's going wrong.

What is the file type your trying to attach and where are you getting it from. Going by what you said it sounds like your trying to attach a .cap file. It should be a .sims3pack file.

Well thank you! I was attaching it under .cap. I'll have to update later today. Thanks dude :)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 11:04:25 AM »
Well thank you! I was attaching it under .cap. I'll have to update later today. Thanks dude :)

No problem. I like the pics of the pattern. Will download when you get it posted.

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 05:15:16 AM »
I'm not sure if this is helpful to you, but I have my own facebook PAGE for creating my houses. When I upload to this website, I drag the picture I want from my Page to the address bar, and then copy the link in this forum in my thread. I never have a problem with pics not being shown that way. Perhaps you could do the same? If you fancy a facebook page, that is lol. It's not for everyone's taste.
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.