Author Topic: Toddlers and Moodlets  (Read 8299 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Toddlers and Moodlets
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 09:52:01 AM »
yes I remember reading in the guide that they get the devine moodlet from blended Ambrosia ? I'll check it...
EDIT: Checked ! and I quote
Getting Good Meal Moodlets Through the High Chair
Forum member Arienrhod pointed out my lack of information on high chairs. If your Toddler's parents are decent cooks, you can serve your Toddler leftovers if you have a food processor to convert it to mush for them. Place the child in the high chair as opposed to clicking feed. That will then bring up the option to serve food. Your Sim will use the food processor to make the food consumable by the toddler, and they'll get a positive meal moodlet for your effort.

Forum member Aiwe took the above information and used it to feed the toddler leftover Ambrosia. Simply cook it then place the Ambrosia in the fridge and it will be available as leftovers to the Toddler. This reportedly does not reset their age bar, but does give the week-long divine meal moodlet! Great for racking those lifetime happiness points up early in a Sim's lifetime.
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...