Author Topic: Two Things Don't Work  (Read 2194 times)

Offline athena

• Occult
Two Things Don't Work
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:14:18 AM »
I've got two things that don't work in the game. First is the inventor gnome, I was so happy when the Sim made an inventor gnome hoping that it will help finish some of the inventions, but it never has done that! Even if I let it sit overnight on the invention table.  The next object that doesn't work is the mood enhancing potion, the Sims in the house sometimes have low energy and other low moods, when I let him/her drink the potion, I checked the moods, nothing has changed. Is it really like this?  Thanks!  :)

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Two Things Don't Work
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 04:27:41 AM »
The potion is a small mood boost and it`s rather pathetic. The gnome on the other hand, I would just delete it and get a new one from buydebug.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 04:47:22 AM »
Maybe try placing the gnome near the invention table, not on it
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 05:34:22 AM »
I believe it's not that you should place the gnome next to the workbench, but it should choose to appear next to it. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 09:11:54 PM »
Thanks for your replies! The Sim made a second inventor gnome, and he was the one who worked on the unfinished invention. Now I just let roam around the house and they love to stand near the growing plants at the garden. I didn't realize the inventor gnomes have an affinity with gardening. And I won't expect too much from the mood enhancing potion now.  :)

anything