Author Topic: Town Life - Small Park  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Town Life - Small Park
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »
Does anyone know where we're supposed to place the Small Park that comes with Town Life?  I'm playing Sunset Valley and updating the town with all of the new buildings, but I don't see an obvious place for the Small Park.  I tried putting it in place of Maywood Glen, but it doesn't sit well there.  Any ideas?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Town Life - Small Park
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
Have you tried building your own or remodelling Maywood Glen? It's a tiny lot and Town Life didn't bring much content so I'm sure it wouldn't take more than five minutes to transform it into a kid friendly zone.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 10:48:44 PM »
I actually can't do that because it's for my DecaDynasty challenge.  We're allowed to place buildings made by EA, but we can't modify or build our own stuff.  If nothing else, I guess I can place is on an empty lot.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
Hmm, let me boot up my game and I'll see if I can find a suitable spot for you.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »
Found the perfect spot, 18 Maywood Lane, it's the empty lot right next to the Bunch household. It's the exact lot size, it blends in well with the surrounding houses and it's right next to another park (Maywood Glen, funnily enough the lot you were trying to place it on before).

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 05:29:15 AM »
Found the perfect spot, 18 Maywood Lane, it's the empty lot right next to the Bunch household. It's the exact lot size, it blends in well with the surrounding houses and it's right next to another park (Maywood Glen, funnily enough the lot you were trying to place it on before).

That's where I put mine. But the free lots next to Crumplebottom residence fit it perfectly, with the extra ocean view and Beautiful Vista moodlet. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa